4.6

George and Sapnap were walking by on the paths now, heading to their base once more. Both were bewildered at the sight and meeting of Y/n.

"Sapnap... I can't believe it's really.. Y/n.." George muttered breathlessly.

Sapnap looks over at his friend and smiles a bit. "Yeah, I told you."

Both of them talked to each other and what they'd do next. For a while they walked through the long path through the smp, until they were walking in the cold, tundra.

Sapnap shivered a bit, and covered himself into his jacket a bit more. George did so too, breathing out air that turned into cloudless gas.

The air was silent, but then a swooping sounded in the air for a second, before a figure landed right in front of the 2. 

"Well boys, I've been hearing you guys chat." He grinned. Both Sapnap and George paused, mentally shitting theirselves. 

"Phil... how..nice to see you again?" George said, trying to be friendly with the avian man. Phil chuckled and stood tall in front of them, wings tucked behind him back neatly.

"Mhm. Anyways, let's get to business. You know where Y/n is, correct?" His voice spoke through the cold air to the duo.

Sapnap's gaze hardened to Phil, him now taking a pace in a more defensive manner.

"And why would we tell you?"

Phil now narrowed his eyes at the boys, his wings ruffling slightly, motioning that he was getting pissed off slightly.

"Because if you don't, I'll make sure to tell little Dream about your findings. I don't think you guys want that, now do ya mates?"

The duo's manner turned stone cold. They had to decide something big. Give away the spot only they and Eret knew of Y/n, or have Dream know. Who dares know what Dream would do..

Sapnap sighed harshly, spitting gaze to the man in front of him. George shuffled to the side, feeling defeated as well, just like his friend feels.

"Fine." Sapnap spat.

Phil smiles with anticipation to know, his face lighting up a bit at the words.

"She's..." He sighed, looking at George, who only nodded the approval. "At Eret's castle..." Sapnap muttered, feeling guilty now that the secret the few knew was unraveled.

Phil was almost at peak happiness now, his wings fluttering slightly. 

"Thanks boys, glad to know. And thank you as well."

The duo both grunted in reply, now going around Phil, who only stood in victory, a smirk spread on his face. 

He stood there for a while, standing tall while looking at his watch, seeing the coordinates he typed in for the destination he yearned to go to at the singular moment.

Then a voice cut through the thin, cool air. A deep one with much depth to it.

"Dad. What are you doing out here?" The person questioned.

Phil turned around swiftly and hid away his watched arm. He was met to gaze upon a man with pink hair and a brutal look upon his face.

"Techno, I was just.. taking a walk."

His son sighed at the Phil's reply, knowing well it wasn't the truth.

"Phil, tell me the truth, please."

Phil grumbled a bit in thought and reluctance. After a few moments, he spoke up, slight excitement present in his voice.

"Son, I have finally found out where Y/n is. Can you believe it?" Phil said delightedly.

Techno, on the other hand, froze in shock. It felt as his heart had stopped working and the world stopped making sense in the moment.

It couldn't be.. he thought. Techno couldn't believe that, yet yearned to check up on Y/n and Eret because of this. He couldn't believe his father had went there, since he has kept watch on him closely, so someone else must have told him. 

But who?

Techno shuffled, his strong position unwavering, even in the cold, snowy biome. 

"Really now Phil? Where?"

"Eret's castle."

This proved it as much to itself it would Techno. Undoubtedly, someone else than Phil also knows and must have found out of her location.

"Oh. Alright, we'll get back inside dad. Your stew is far done." Techno said.

Phil nodded and moved from the snow, now walking alongside his son now, heading back towards the houses they had connected together.

Phil would have to visit Y/n another time, but for now, stew time. And for Techno, he would also have to visit.

This was not good. A secret held for months would be broken, and goodness who knows what it would cause.