4.7

Phil strode across his house's floor, his feet dragging slightly. A big smile painted his face and his wings kept fluttering occasionally.

He had a skip in his step too, sometimes hopping up a bit in excitement. 

Phil had come with his adopted son, Techno, back home. Stew he was cooking had been done, so he immediately turned off the heat. 

At the moment, Phil was adding some salt and pepper to taste. Techno had opened the home's door, and closed it behind him.

His strides made their way beside his father, Techno looking at the stew as Phil stirred the stew and hummed.

"That looks good." Techno spoke up, his voice killing the atmosphere of silence. Phil smiled at him and stopped stirring for a moment.

"Yeah. Hey, could you grab me a small spoon?" Phil questioned, motioning to the drawer right by Techno. 

Technoblade nodded, then reached to the drawer, pulling it open, and grabbing a spoon out. He used his hip to shut it and then handed the small spoon to Phil, who was setting the stir stick down on the countertop.

He held the spoon and dipped it in the stew, getting a good amount of everything. Phil raised it to his mouth and took a bite.

A content facial expression and a thumbs up told that it was good. 

Phil set the spoon down and grabbed out some bowls, filling them with stew. He garnished it with a herb and handed Techno one.

He walked over to the table, and so did Techno. They both sat down in relative silence, eating their stews.

It was good stew, Techno thought.

Phil looked up at his son and had a confused face. He saw Techno didn't look the same, or that something was wrong.

"Techno. Something wrong?"

Techno raised his head and sighed, leaning back in his chair. His ruby red eyes met to Phil's blue ones, locking on.

"Phil. Who told you where Y/n was?"

Phil twitched once, looked at Techno, then crossed his arms.

"Why are you asking?"

Techno grunted and also crossed his arms.

"Because I am. Who told you?"

"George and Sapnap."

Techno grumbled, pissed off a bit. He couldn't believe they found out. And would they tell Dream? Probably not, since Dream would well... it just wouldn't be good.

"Ok." He mumbled, then began to eat the stew again. Phil nodded a bit and went back to his stew, eating it and savoring eat bite.

- - - - - 

I stepped into the base, sighing, and taking off my backpack. I set it aside on one of my chests and strode across the flooring, going to the kitchen.

Sapnap was in there, getting a cup from the cabinet. I went and got some apple juice from the fridge, drinking straight from it.

I glanced at him, and he glanced at me. 

"You really drinking straight from the bottle?" Sapnap asked with a raised brow.

I stopped drinking from it and threw it back in the fridge, facing him again.

"Well yeah, nobody else likes apple juice in this base."

Sapnap shrugged. I knew he got it, since I am like the only one who drinks juice. Sapnap likes coffee and energy drinks, Dream.. yeah well he likes milk. Says it strengthens his bones. That little doctor suck up.

I walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch, grabbing the remote from the corner. I clicked on the tv as Sapnap came back with popcorn in a cup. Weirdass.

He sat on the other side of the couch, sitting with his feet up. I turned my gaze to the tv and clicked a movie to play. You know it dude. Can't beat Shrek. >:]

Sapnap and I sat there for a while, wondering about crap and watching the movie. It was getting dark out, and I started wondering where Dream was. He was usually here by now.

Then the door opened and shut. Yeah, he's back. I heard him throw off his boots and plop down his jacket, then come into the living room.

He walked over to Sapnap and stole a handful of his popcorn. Sapnap gasped and tripped him, both of them roughhousing.

"GEORGE HELP ME GAH DREAM DONT BITE ME YOU FURRY!" 

"SAPNAP MOTHER #&*$/%! MY POOPCORN!!"

I chuckled at them. After a minute, Sapnap had dragged Dream onto the couch, making him sit between us.

I smirked and laid down onto Dream's lap, looking up at him.

"Dweamyyyy~ Dreawmmmyy boiii~" I cooed teasingly at him, tapping his mask.

Dream shoved his hand on my face and whacked me gently. Then he picked me up and hugged the shit out of me.

"Georgeeee!" He teased back. I laughed and saw Sapnap snickering at us.

"Sap, do you want a huggy too? Does momma's boi want a huggy wuggy?" Dream reached over and brought his into the hug, him reluctant as he spat at us.

"No you butt let me go! Fiona is gonna kiss him!" All 3 of us stopped for a moment and looked at the tv, seeing them smooch. Then we all burst out into laughter like morons.

Dream ruffled my hair as we sat there, watching the movie.

"Man's got mad rizz. Guys. I'm telling yall." Sapnap laughed.

"Not more than me. I got ultimate rizz."

I laughed at Dream's remark, and so did Sapnap. Ever since we hadn't seen Y/n, Dream had gone back to normal. We don't want him to go back to that phycotic way, we want him as our friend. 

So we aren't going to mess with anything. We are happy just as we are, with Dream happy. Though I must admit. I did miss Y/n, and would like to be with her too. But no, I mustn't feel like that. It's wrong.

And plus, I don't want to die by a spear.