4.4

I ran down the stairs quickly and shoved Sapnap off Eret while he was still in shock. I reached down and helped Eret up as she dusted herself off, still glaring angrily at the duo.

Sapnap had stumbled up and backed away to where George was, emotions flooding his body. 

I looked up at them angrily, and so did Eret as we stood tall across from them.

"Get out." Eret said coldly, keeping stand up to them with new confidence now that I was there.

The two didn't move, just stare blankly at me. I raised a brow and glared at both of them, making them look away.

"Did you not hear her? Go!" I yelled, which shocked them for some random ass reason. George whined a bit and grabbed Sapnap's arm, dragging him out reluctantly.

I watched as the two exited the castle and walked away from it, the night creeping up like a bat's wing.

I finally turned to Eret, who was still glaring their way, and nudged her in the shoulder.

"You okay? Sapnap didn't hurt you too bad, did he?" I questioned with concern for my best friend. She chuckled and shook her head.

"No, I'm fine. The dumbo just roughhoused a bit."

I nodded and walked over to the place I threw the spear, pulling it out of the floor. "Uh, hey... Eret we're gonna need the floor fixed right there." I pointed to a crack in the floor where the spear split a marble slab in half.

We both laughed a bit and brushed it off, walking through the castle to the library. I set the spear in the fireplace utensil thing holder and sat down on my chair in front of the fire. Eret did the same and sat in hers.

We both looked at the unwavering fire, feeling comforted. Both of us relaxed for a few minutes, making small talk and such. 

"Hey Y/n, you wanna make cookies?"

I glanced over at her from my chair, my eyes lighting up at the words 'cookie'.

"Oh mah gosh yes! What kind?"

"I was thinking a few different kinds, like chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, sugar cookie, pumpkin maybe?"

I stood up in anticipation and went to Eret, dragging her off the seat.

We both then sprinted through the castle, going to the kitchen. Once we got there, we decided to make the 4 kinds of cookies:

Chocolate chip

Sugar cookie

Snickerdoodle

Oatmeal

I washed my hands, using the nice smelling soap that I picked out from a far away market, and dried them. Eret did the same then we got the recipes out.

We spread the cards out on the side of the counter and started. Both of us would do 2, and see who did a better job in the end.

I was to do oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, so I started on the oatmeal cookies first.

1 cup salted butter softened