1.1

So she works in the greenhouse at the White House. That's nice to know. I make my way back to the base and pick through a chest.

Sapnap walks in the room carrying a pickaxe and torch.

I turn to him and smirk at him.

"How's your plan going to get y/n huh?"

He turns around with a scowl.

"Shut up Dream."

I put up my hands in defense and turn back around. I know I will win her. I'm determined to.

Now that I think of it, where did she first come here from? Didn't they say she fell from the sky somewhere in the forest. I think if I found that spot it could tell me more about her. Who knows, a clue might be there that could help me get her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk through the woods with my diamond sword in hand. I look around where there would be any evidence of something wrong or destroyed.

I walked around for hours with no idea or clue. I hadn't seen any wrecked areas. I was about to give up when I stumbled across a tree that had many limbs and branches snapped off. 

I walk over and look at the ground. There is dried blood and tree branches littering the forest floor. Just from the corner of my eye, a small crystal lays underneath brambles and twigs. 

I rustle my hand through it and grab the mysterious crystal. It was quite beautiful and endearing. It made me remember something. Something in my book.

I'd better get back to my base and check what this is. Because well, it reminds me of something I looked at in the book before.

===================================================

I walk into the base and go towards my desk, placing my sword down beside it and pulling up a chair. I sit down and sift through my pile of books on the desk. I come across my one book and open it. It had theories and origins of mythic creatures and objects of long ago.

I flip through the pages and stop when one catches my attention. I start to look over the page and compare the crystal to the one in the book. They were the same.

I started to read the descriptions.

"This crystal belongs to a creature not from this world, but from the heavens above. This crystal brings power and is bound to the creature.

This allows it to be controlled from the grasps of the crystals keeper or finder.

The crystal itself is an extremely rare piece and is only found where the creature has fallen down to the world below, or our world in saying.

Here is how the creature can be controlled by the crystal:

The creature will only react small part and be intimidated little when in a normal mood. If anything would happens to something the creature is connected to, the creature would be feral and in a state where it will be controlled. 

The creature will feel heartbroken and not be able to control itself from its emotions. This is when you can control it.

The keeper must hold the crystal near the creature and wait. The creature will soon be tranced and follow the keeper in charge's orders. Trance will be broken when keeper taps the ground with their foot twice.  "

Dream stared at this page with fanatic eyes. He could finally have her and control her. She would be with him in his control. All his.

Dream laughed maniacally and closed his book. He knew exactly what to do. He knew what y/n would be connected to deeply. He could feel that she loved this being very much and would be hurt without them. 

Dream packed his book and the crystal away as he padded out of the room with a sadist smile creeping on his face.

George walked past and saw Dream's facial expression. This concerned him and he knew exactly what Dream would be doing. He'd be winning and getting to her first!

Dream walked through the base and grabbed his sword. He then started his way to a cold, cold place where he knew her connection would be.

Soon, she'd be all his. Only his forever. Oh what he fantasized what he'd do with her. Only he would wait for.

He strided through trees with gleaming pearly white teeth ready for action.

He was crazy.