2.8

(Quackity pov)

I woke up when I felt something move. My eyes opened and I looked over towards y/n. She was- she was hugging me?

I looked down at her figure as it breathed slowly. She was still asleep, but she moved.

Smiling, I wrapped my arm around her and brought her to me. Such an adorable sunshine.

Her faced had her hair roaming wild from her head. I reached down to her face, moving the hair and tucking it behind her ear. Now I could see her clearly.

I looked up at the ceiling. Por qué quiero llevársela? Quiero besarla. Tengo tantas ganas de hacerlo.

I lean down to her face, looking at her peaceful little face that's all relaxed.

"Y/n?" I ask, not expecting if she'd answer. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked so tired still.

"Quackity?"

She looked up at me, snuggling back into me. I looked down at her as she nuzzled her way into my arm.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

She looked up at me, sadness in her eyes.

"Quackity, why'd he kill Tubbo. He did nothing wrong!"

Tears poured from her eyes as I held her close to me. She cried into my shoulder, sobs and sniffles sounding the room.

"Well.. we know Tubbo did talk to the tyrants, you know that right?"

"But Tommy and Wilbur are nice!"

"Honestly, I dunno. Schlatt wanted to do it. It wasn't my choice."

(Y/n pov)

I snuggled my way into Quackity. I didn't know why I was in a bed, but I was too tired to give a fuck.

We just stayed like that for a while. In each other's arms. Quackity is nice, so I trust him more than Schlatt. More like Schatt hehe.

"You wanna play a board game?" Quackity asks.

"Oh, sure!"

Both you and Quackity got up, off the bed and searched for a board game to play.

Hearing the sound of pieces rumbling in a box, I looked towards Quackity. He was shaking a board game in his hands.

"You good with shoots and ladders?"

I nodded me head. 

We both sat down, while he unloaded the pieces. I helped unfold the cardboard platform and set in down on the floor. He gave me a player and we both started on the beginning.

(Hours later)

I've been playing this with Quackity for hours. It a tie on wins right now. 

"How about this y/n. Whoever wins this round gets something from the other. Deal?" He said slyly.

"Anything?"

"Mhm!"

"Alright, deal's on!"

We both shook on it and started a new game. It was really fun and took my mind off things. I liked that.

"Come on gimme a 5!!"

I spun the spinner... a 4! 

"Dang it!" 

I moved my piece 4 spaces and went down a shoot.

Now it was Quackity's turn.

He had to get a 3 to win. 

"Come on baby! Gimme a 3!"

He spun the spinner. It spun around slowly, edging near 3 and stopping right on it. Smack down in the middle.

Quackity boosted up in victory.

"Yes! Winner winner chicken dinner!"

I sighed.

"Okay Quackity, what do you want."

He looked at me and smirked.

"Nothing much, just a kiss."

He flushed his eyebrows like a complete moron.

"What!?"

"We agreed on anything."

I groaned and scooted over to him.

Grabbing his face, I pressed my lips against his. Giving him a big ol kiss.

I pulled away and looked at his face.

His face was as red as tomatoe.

"Thanks mi amor."

(3rd pov)

You crossed your arms and huffed, closing shut your eyes.

Quackity gave you a peck on the cheek and got up, putting away the game. Your eyes lit open and your face turned tickled pink.

He came over to you and picked you up, flinging you on the bed. 

"Stay put. I mean it."

And with that, Quackity left.