5.2

When I opened my eyes, I was in a dimly lit room. There was one window and a door across from me. At the moment, I was on a bed covered in 5 different blankets, though that's a little too much. I threw them off to the side and got to my feet. 

Quickly, I checked the window and yay, It's locked. I fought at it for a while, but eventually gave up and made my way to the door quietly. It was cracked open for light to filter in, so I looked through to see if that traitor Fundy or any of the people that yoinked me were there. 

I made sure they weren't and made that door fly open. I stepped into the bright hallway and walked down it, seeing closed doors along the walls. One had no handle, which was really weird. Another had a disc taped onto its frame. 

Along my walk, I kept looking for an exit of some sort. There were no windows in this hall so I kept on walking. Once I finally turned a corner, I was now looking into a large room with a kitchen and living room. After glancing in, I saw 2 orange ears on the couch and... Is that Tommy burning cereal? The hell.

I analyzed my chance to dash to the door and there really wasn't a great chance. I bet it's locked too. Oh, I have an idea. Beat up the traitor and whack Tommy with a pan. But what about that 2nd person. Where were they?

Last time I saw Tommy he was with Wilbur, but I don't see him anywhere. Maybe he is outside getting stuff. Well, I can still try.

I tiptoed around to the kitchen and saw Tommy try to cook cereal. For goodness sake, use a bowl and don't cook it you moron. Sneaking up behind him, I found a wooden spoon on the island counter. I picked it up then whacked Tommy clean over the head with a heavy swing. The boy was out like a light.

He stood for a few seconds, but then started tipping. I quickly rushed over and grabbed him, slowly lowering him to the floor gently and quietly. I then turned off the stove with... cereal... and then started my way over to Fundy the fox. 

I went behind the couch and swiftly wrapped my one arm around Fundy's neck. He was definitely caught off guard and squirmed a bit, grabbing my arm. "Knock it off fox!" With a sad whimper, he stopped moving around and I started questioning. "Why the hell would you lie to me, Fundy! I trusted you!" I yelled as I kept him in a snug headlock from behind. 

"I didn't want to..! I-I just was doing what I was told... and stuff..." He replied with a whine. "Who told you? Tommy? Cause I know Tommy can't convince shit." Fundy shook his head and spoke again. "No! My dad. He freaking gaslit me and threatened me!" 

It all made sense now. I remember when we went over the list. We all talked about how some of the others could help or be solo. Fundy could help his dad, but we said it was a slim chance. Knowing Wilbur, he could have most definitely gaslit Fundy into doing this to me.

Slowly, I let go of Fundy's neck and took a breath as he turned around to look at me. "I'm sorry Y/n. I really am." I thought If I should forgive him. After a moment of contemplation, I decided I would. "Fine Fundy, but don't do that again. Also, where is Wil?"

Fundy shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Him and Tommy brought you back then he bolted saying 'I'll be back in a few days'." I nodded my head and went back to thinking. As I was stuck in thought, I was jerked forward slightly as someone hugged me from behind. And also, I think I was stabbed. 

"Woman! Why did you hit me in the head!" I heard Tommy yell right near my ear. Fundy got up and stood a little away from us. "Tommy, let her go. Come on... that's not right." Tommy gripped me tightly to him and glared sharply at Fundy. "Shut up furry!" He yelled. Fundy frowned and tucked his tail between his legs.

"Don't call him a furry you idiot!" I kicked Tommy right in the shin and he yelped, letting me go. I ran over to Fundy and stood beside him. Tommy held his shin and glared at the both of us. "Yeah, yeah. Fundy, didn't we ask you to leave?" 

"My dad isn't here so no, I won't." He stood in front of me and protected me from Tommy's gaze. "So you go, Tommy!" Fundy's tail bushed up even more than it was and swayed back and forth. 

"Go!"