0.8

"Bye Ranboo, Bye Michael! We'll be back later!"

Tubbo and I were on our way to Mansberg for work.

Stepping through the snowy biome, sun glittered through the snow. It looked really nice in the morning.

——————————————————————>

"Alright, we're here!" Tubbo announced one we stepped foot into the White House.

We walked through the halls and eventually stopped at the certain door I kinda didn't want to enter.

My tail hid itself under my feet like a scared dog. It was seriously pitiful.

Tubbo reached for the doorknob and turned it, opening the door and meeting with Schlatt.

"Ah good morning Tubbo, y/n. You guys are on time. Good."

He grabbed his bottle of alcohol and downed that sucker. That was horrible, but how'd he seriously do that. 

"Your going to be getting some resources for the dream team today. Your dismissed."

You both walked out, but before you left, you gave him a nasty glare. He glared at you back and you swore his eye twitched.

You and Tubbo walked through the pathed forest up ahead.

"So you know where this place is?"

"Mhm."

"Okay."

You and Tubbo reached a clearing where a mine was started. 

"Okay y/n, I'll do the mining, you do the lumbering."

You both shook your heads in agreement and started your work.

Grabbing you sharpened axe, you whacked it against trees. All falling down to the ground below with satisfying cracks. Each were chopped up and put into your storage.

After most were cleared, Tubbo eventually came out with a good load size of cobblestone and some other fun ores.

Now you both headed your way to the dream team's base.

——

———

——

Tubbo and I walked through the woods and were met with a big base. He walked in front of you and leaded the way inside.

It was spacious and had supplies to military everywhere. 

You guys walked in a little more and then Tubbo randomly yelled people's names.

"Dream! Sapnap! George! You guys here!"

Foot clatter was heard above as someone came down a set of stairs. Right at the bottom, he stopped and stared right your way. They had a green hoodie, and a distinct white mask with a smiley face.

He soon snapped out of his trance and walked over to the both.

"Hey Tubbo. Who's your friend? We saw her the other day."

"Oh! Her name is y/n!"

Dream liked that name. He liked her. He didn't no why, but he fell starstrucken for her. He would love to hold her hand and for her to be close with him. He'd really just love her to be his and only his.

"It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" You asked the masked man.

"Dream, and it's nice to meet you."

He extended his hand and you shook it. He had rugged hands with a lot of calloused skin, but it was very soft too.

Just then, two more people came in the room. And again they both stopped, while one pointed at me. Ok, what's up with me. Do I have a lizard on my head?!

"It's that girl!"

Dream glared at him and whacked him on the head.

"Be nice George! And her name is y/n."

George rubbed his head and groaned.

"Um well hi y/n. As you might know, I'm George. My friend beside me is Sapnap. Sap say hi."

Sapnap just kept looking at you for a whole second.

"I- uh hi!"

You chuckled. These people were so funny in their own ways.

Tubbo then took back their attentions with a little clap of the hands.

"Okay, so we brought the materials you guys requested!"

Tubbo exchanged with Dream and gave him the cobblestone and ores.

Now it was my turn to exchange. Sapnap came up to me and I handed him the wood planks I chopped. He took them and hobbled away with the awkward stack towards a chest and putting them away.

Me and Tubbo then said our goodbyes and left without another word.

The boys were all looking at you while you left.

"She's mine asshats so don't even bother!" Dream yelled at the other 2.

"Who the hell gave you first dibs!?" Sapnap yelled back.

Then George butted in," No buddy. You got no chance. She's with me!"

Then this created a big spark for an argument over who would have her. 

It went on for hours and they soon came with an idea.

It would be a race. Kind of like a little manhunt of their own...