3.4

My eyes opened, but it's so dark. Did I go blind!? No.. no

Blinking a few times, I gathered little surrounding from a bit of light from above. Looking up, it's crying obsidian, surrounded 3x3 obsidian box I'm in. I look around and movement very close to me catches my eye.

A half white person sits in the corner, arms pulled around their leg, eyes closed.

"Ranboo?"

His eyes open and look over at me.

"Y/n? Oh .. yes. How are you doing?"

I furrow my brows at him.

"Why am I here!? I trusted you both! Why would you do this!"

He unhooked his arms and extended his feet out. A black cat came over and sat on his lap, purring. Ranboo pet it with a smile. Then his attention came back to you once more.

"Calm down. Your safe with us, so don't panic."

He seemed so calm about this! Why!

"Ranboo! You can't keep me here!"

He sighed and ruffled his hair.

"I can."

I looked at him with a hateful glare and he glared right back. I looked away as another cat, a Siamese cat, came over to me. I reached down and pet its soft ears. It purred and walked on top of my lap, curling up into a ball.

"You guys know I can take care of myself? I don't need to be 'safe'."

He looked over at me with a blank expression.

"I don't know. I want you to stay. With me and Tubbo it's safe."

We both looked away from each other as we pet the cats on our laps. Purring filling the silent, dark room.

While I was staring at a wall, I heard groans over where Ranboo was. I looked over to see him gripping his head, as If it's in pain.

"Ranboo? Are you alright?"

I plucked the cat off my lap gently, setting it down in front of me.

Scouting over to his side, I reach up and take away his hands that were on his face. I see tears pricking his eyes as he squints in pain.

I keep his hands in one of my hands as I reach up to turn his head towards me. He faces me and a unknown expression is on his face.

He takes his hands out of mine and wraps them around me, bringing me towards him even more. Ranboo takes me off the ground and holds me onto his lap.

"Ranboo?"

He sighs and holds me close on top of him. I put my arms around his neck and look into his scared eyes.

"What's wrong?"

He stutters a mumble.

"The v-voice i-in my he-head..."

He holds me closer, the heat from his own body warms me. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Does this help?" I ask softly. He may have taken me away but he is still my friend. I would never let anyone be in pain. Except for Dream. He can go fuck himself.

"Yeah."

I keep hold of him as he traps my body in his legs. 

Ranboo holds me closely and tightly as he pets through my hair. He is shaking slightly, and his breathing is rapid.

I close my eyes and breathe slowly. I never liked being held, but ill do this for him because he's fighting something I don't know.

He keeps twitching and squeezing the life out of me.