3.9

I sat in the garden for a good amount of time. The sun glazed the surrounding land with warmth and happiness, making me smile.

"What a nice day." I muttered. It was such a nice day that it made me forget of all the troubles.

I wonder what Eret is up to. Sitting up from the bench, I got onto my feet and walked to the castle. Going through the entrance, I started my way around to find them. The castle was big, but he did show me around.

After a while, I came upon a room and looked in. Eret was sitting on a stool at a desk.

"Eret?"

He turned at my voice and swiveled around on the chair. Then I could see what he was doing. He had a cape in his hands. It was a bisexual cape, how cute!!

"Oh, am I bothering you, Eret?"

He smiled and shook his head, setting the cape down.

"Oh, no your quite fine. I was just working on my cape."

I nodded and walked over to him, standing near the desk and looking at the cape.

"It's a really nice cape. You sure have great craftsmanship."

He swerved back towards the desk and picked up the soft cape, moving it around. Eret grabbed a needle and started sowing it. 

I watched in astonishment as he carefully mended to the cape with such diligence.

He was just now finishing on putting the fluff at the bottom, when he stopped all of a sudden. Eret looked up at me.

"Would you like to try sowing this?"

I was surprised he asked me that and nodded my head.

"Oh, of course!" I beamed with excitement.

He chuckled and handed me the needle, instructing me on what to do.

"Ok, you then tie the knot there, uh huh."

I moved the needle around as Eret watched.

"Wait, wait!"

His hand glided over to mine and helped me undo my mistake. 

"You see, it has to double over, alright?" He said gently.

"Ah, alright."

He backed up again and took his hand back.

We both spent time there and chatted as I helped with the cape.

Once it was done, I had Eret try it on. And guess what? He looked fabulous in it!

He was gonna take it off but I ushered him not.

"No, wear it today! You look great in it!"

He smiled and shrugged.

"Why not." 

We chuckled and then began walking through the castle. I made my way into the kitchen, along with Eret behind me. 

This kitchen, let me tell you, was HUGE!!

"Wooow!" I said while looking around in curiosity.

He walked over to me.

"Yup, it's pretty nice. But anyways, would you like some tea and cookies?"

I nodded. 

He began to get his fancy tea set out and some cookies he baked yesterday before I arrived.

Eret guided me into the library where we both sat. 

I sat across from him in a comfortable chair that had fine cushions.

A small table was between us as he set down the tea tray. It held the tea cups and pot, along with the delicious looking sugar cookies.

We sat and chatted for a while, sipping on hot, sweet tea and eating cookies.

It was nice and peaceful, until something barged into the castle. And it was loud, not minding to it.

I jumped by the sudden loud sound and turned towards it. Eret looked over as well and sighed, before getting up.

"Stay here for now. I'll be right back."

Eret walked away into the halls as I sat there, dumbfounded on what to do.

I swung my legs like a child and ate a few more cookies until he came back.

He looked over at me and slightly smiled, but it was mixed with a slight ping of fear.

"You can come with me, it's alright."

I stood up and followed him. Behind him, I could see him figit with his cape.

Once we walked into the main room, the stairs shining with pride, a figure came into focus.

It was the person who hurt Tubbo. I glared at them with spite as they looked over at me immediately.

"Eret, why is she here?"

Eret stepped in front of him as I stood behind him to the side.

"Because, Techno."

Techno scoffed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Jeez, I was just asking."

Then I decided to speak up.

"Why are you here, Technoblade."I said coldly.

He looked past Eret towards me.

"I just need to talk to Eret. And coincidentally, it's about you."

I huffed a breathe and crossed my arms.

"Well then, Techno, you can talk now." Eret said.

Techno scratched behind his neck and sighed.

"I wanted to talk to you without her here."

Eret sighed and faced me, motioning me to stay in the hall. 

I did as he motioned and walked into the halls, leaning my back against the wall with my arms still crossed.

I could slightly pick up what they were talking about, but not perfectly.

"Eret, had she told you what has happened?"

"Yes."

"Then you know our friends have changed much to the worse."

"Yes, I know. I could see it the day she came here."

"I don't know why though, Eret. What makes her so special?"

"That, I don't know."

I could hear Techno sigh.

"Well everyone is going nuts trying to find her. And I know Ranboo and Tubbo know she's here. I have been watching them. Both have gone crazy."

"I know. When Ranboo talked to me, he sounded insane over her."

"That's not good."

"Well duh."

"Eret!"

"Ok, ok, sorry. Continue."

"I don't know how long you can keep her here. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is looking for her."

"Then what do we do?"

"I.. don't know."

That was the end of their conversation before I heard Eret call me back in.

I padded into the large room and stopped beside Eret.

"So my friend, Techno, is going to stay here too. We're going to make sure nobody tries anything stupid near you, okay?"

"So, he's like a bodyguard."

Techno facepalmed and sighed, rolling his head.

"Yeah, you could say that.."

I nodded and walked to Techno, reaching a hand out.

"Well then Technoblade, I hope we can be good friends then."

(o7 my king. Technoblade never dies ❤️)