2.6

(Y/n pov)

My eyes fluttered open. It was warm, I didn't want to get up at all.

The door busts open and in comes Tubbo.

"Y/n wake upppp! You have work!"

I groan and turn away, hiding underneath my blanket. 

Tubbo smirks and grabs your feet, towing you out of your bed and dropping you on the floor.

"Tubbo!"

I get up and shoo Tubbo out. I get my suit on and head out my room, meeting with Ranboo, Michael, and Tubbo.

"Morning boys."

"Good morning y/n!" Ranboo replies with a tiny smile.

I grab an apple and meet with Tubbo, walking out the door and heading to the White House. 

We arrive and I go through the back way to the greenhouse. I think with my new powers, I can grow plants and flowers to make this greenhouse look beautiful very easily.

I put my hand on the soil where I put seeds and focused. Soon different flowers blossomed like Magnoila, a cherry blossom tree, lavender, bluebells, and apricot blossoms. The greenhouse was full of lush plants everywhere you looked and it made me feel as if in a wonderland. 

I continued around and planted some tropical plants too, such as monsteras, pothos, snake plants, and peace lilies. 

The greenhouse was gorgeous with rows of flowers and fumes through the air.

Right, now I need to pick up some food at a bakery. I'll get on that right now.

I open the back door, walking out and starting on the path until I reach upon a bakery. I open the door, a bell ringing on top.

A lady walks out from the back with a cake in hand and greets me.

"Hello, welcome to my bakery, how can I help y-"

She paused when she looked at me.

"-ou." She finished her sentence. 

I walked up to the counter as she puts down the cake.

"Hi there! I'm y/n."

"Nice to meet you y/n, my name's Niki!"

She smiled at me so I smiled back. 

"I'm here to pick up some food my boss ordered. His name's Schlatt."

Niki sighed and went in the back. She came out with a bag of food and handed it to me.

I took out my wallet and she stopped me.

"No no it's okay, it's on me today."

"Oh alright. Thank you Niki!"

She smiled and waved as I went on my way. I opened the door and left without another word. 

(Niki pov)

Niki wished you could stay, such a beautiful girl deserved a special cake.

Niki watched you leave and sighed. She really liked you a lot. You were beautiful and kind to her. Many people in Manberg were assholes. Especially Schlatt when talking to her. That's why she sighed when she heard such a foul name escape dear y/n's lips.

Niki went back to the kitchen and continued on delicious treats. As she worked, she had only one thing on her mind. The kind lady she met today. Y/n.

(3rd pov)

Y/n walked along the path, stepping up the stairs to the White House and opening the door. She walked down the hall to Schlatt's door. She knocked, then opened the door. She dropped off the food near the door and left, not seeing Schlatt anywhere.