2.3

The festival is just in a few days. Me, Ranboo, and Tubbo have grown closer together and the days have passed. I'm regaining all my strength back and my leg is almost healed completely. Ponk said it would be healed before the festival so that's nice.

"Michael don't eat that!"

I reach down and grab a block of iron one of them must have dropped. I walk to a chest and put it away.

I turn back to Michael and pick him up, putting him on his chair and hand him his plate of eggs.

I've been at home, and yes, I do call this place my home, for quite a while. I wonder if any plants sprouted yet. I'm not sure what's been going on at Manberg but Tubbo tells me stuff when he gets home each day.

"Yeah today was huge, I got most of the decor done!" Tubbo says.

We sit done to eat and Michael scribbles on the floor with his magic crayons.

"So Ranboo, what have you been up to lately?"

"O-Oh nothing much.."

I continue to munch away at the steak Ranboo made for us.

I'll be going back to work tomorrow. I can walk well now and after tomorrow, my cast is getting off and I'm all healed. Healing potions do help speed the process. I haven't seen any signs of the Dream team and I'm glad of it.

"Alright let's head out n/n!"

Me and Tubbo pick up our bags and head out the door, traveling to Manberg for our work day.

I clack along the path of stone and we reach the White House.

Quackity is sitting on the roof, I believe fixing something on it?

He looks down at me and smiles.

"Hey mamacita, feeling better?"

I chuckle and look at him.

"I don't know what that means but yes, I'm feeling much better. How about you?"

"Oo feeling better that your now here!"

I snicker and continue my way inside as he continues working on the roof.

"Okay Tubbo, I'll meet up with you later today, see ya!"

Tubbo says his byes and walks away in an opposite direction.

Let's hope I can slip to the greenhouse without bumping into Schlatt.

"Hey, where do you think your going?" Says a voice behind you.

You turn around and sulk.

"Hello Schlatt."

"Aww what's with the shitty face?"

"Your annoying."

"What!? No I'm nottt!"

You raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not."

He walks up to you as you both walk towards the greenhouse.

"Festival's almost hear y/n. I'd love to be able to show my friends the greenhouse. I'm sure they love it."

He looks over at you and sees your tail tucked under your legs.

"Are you scared of me?"

My breathe hitches for a second.

"N-No." You lie.

"Really, cause your fucking tail shows otherwise."

I look down at my tail between my legs and sigh.

"Well who wouldn't be if you forced to kill them if you didn't join a job."

He smirks and chuckles.

"Yeah well, I don't give a fuck."

I huff out of anger and walk faster, trying to trail him away.

He just walks as fast as me and grabs my arm.

"Don't act like this, come on."

"Well I'm not the one being an asshole!"

"That's just who I am hun, deal with it!"

I reach the greenhouse door and open it, Schlatt stopping at the doorway as I walk in.

"Meet me at my office later."

And with that, he walks away. 

I continue my way in and am met with strawberry and rose plants emerged and grown from the dirt. Rose buds are blooming and strawberries are forming red.

I smiled and make my way to tend to them and add some more flowers. Throughout the day, I work on the greenhouse. It's relaxing, I like it.

At the near end of the day, I close up the greenhouse and start to walk towards the office of jSchaltt. 

Something tells me this isn't going to be good..