2.4

I open the door, looking in to see Schlatt sitting in his chair drinking alcohol.

"Schlatt?"

He looks up. 

"Oh, sit down."

He motions to a chair in front of his desk and I sit down.

"So, what did you need?"

He takes a shot of vodka and slams the cup on the table.

"Our friends are coming tomorrow for the festival , could you pick up some snackies at Nihachu's bakery tomorrow."

"Uh yeah sure. Um Schlatt?"

"Huh?"

"How much have you drunk today?"

Schlatt leans back in his seat and spins around, thinking for a moment.

"Around 7 Bottless.?"

I sigh. 

"Where are the rest?"

"What rest?"

"The rest of the bottles."

"Don't touch my bottles."

"It's not good for you!"

Schlatt stand up and slams his hands on the desk.

I put on my tough face and stand up, facing him directly. He glares at me. I look over at his bottles of alcohol.

"Don't. You. Dare."

I rush over to his bottles and snatch them up, running out the door, Schlatt trailing behind me.

I'm laughing in the halls as he chases me around. Tubbo and Quackity see us when I run out the doors, running through the cobblestone path. 

They immediately start laughing.

"Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD ILL KILL YOU GIVE IT BACKK!!"

Schlatt huffed as he rushed after you, anger on his face very visible.

I stop immediately, resulting in Schlatt crashing into me and rolling down a hill. We both scream as we fall down the hill at full speed.

I reach the bottom first, sitting up and catching my breathe before I look at a Schlatt rolling straight towards me.

I try to scramble away, but I'm hit with Schlatt. He lands on top of me and I'm dying to breathe.

His weight pins me on the ground as I die on the ground. Schlatt looks down at me and his face turns redder than a rose.

He scrambles off me as I take in air. I breathe in air and grip the ground.

He stares at you on the floor as you sit up.

"My alcohol is gone. You little shit."

I roll my eyes at him and flop back down on the grass.

Quackity and Tubbo watch from above as you both squabble like children.

Schlatt stands up and looks at you. He smirks from his plan he has.

"What? Schlatt what? Wh-AHHH!"

Schlatt grabs your feet and drags you up the hill.

I scream as I twist and turn.

He laughs as he drags you to the path and drops you. 

You growl at him and launch towards him. You get a punch on him, but he gets the upper hand and slams you on the ground. 

Once again, he steps on your tail and you yell at him. You struggle under him and he grabs your face.

"Calm down bitch."

You huff and puff and eventually chill out. He grabs you, lifting you up to stand.

Tubbo walks over to you from laughing with Quackity. 

"Come on, let's get home."

He chuckles again and grabs your hand, dragging you away from Schlatt.

"Bye bitch."

You scoff and glare at him.

"Bye asshole."

You and Tubbo leave as Schlatt watches you leave.

Quackity walks over to him and watches her with him. 

"She is hot man."

Schlatt whacks him in the back of the head and walks away.

"Fuck off Quackity, I won the bitch."

He rolls his eyes and trots away.

Nah, y/n is his mamacita. Mhmmmm~