1.9

Me, Quackity, and Schlatt stomp through the forest to the base of Dream. That's green bastard.

Soon, a building comes in view and we walk up to the door. Schlatt knocks on the door, trying to keep calm.

George opens the door and looks down at Schlatt.

"Schlatt, what are you doing here?"

I look at George and behind him. Sapnap pokes his head out from a wall then disappears.

George looks like he just was in a fight. A fresh, red slap figure is on his cheek. It mustn't have been long since this happened to him.

"Where is she George."

George hesitates for a minute and sighs.

"J-Just come in.."

He backs up, allowing us to walk in. George guides us to a place to sit and we sit down with George.

"I-... you're here for y/n, right?"

"Yes. Where the hell is she."

George puts his hands on his face and groans.

"It's hard to say Schlatt. She's here, but he won't let you near her. Trust me, I tried to help her."

Was George telling the truth? I know he's friends with Dream, but he is kind too.

"Well then how do we get her back George? Any ideas?"

George takes a minute to think.

"I have an idea..."

George then quietly explained to us about her whereabouts and what we can do to free her.

"She's in the basement with Dream right now, but when he comes up, we'll start the plan. Schlatt, Quackity, you both will distract Dream over a fake discussion. Meanwhile, Tubbo, you'll sneak down there and get her out. I'll try to help, but I can't let him know I'm helping you guys. He already had a "chat" with me about if I helped her or talked to her at all."

I nodded my head. 

"Okay, George where should I hide for now?"

"Um you know that closet for wood? Hide there until you get a signal to come out."

"Alright, best of luck guys."

I walked through the base, guiding myself to the closet. I opened the door, walking in and shutting it. Now I'd wait for the signal when Dream is distracted. This may take a while.

(Sorry this is short, hadn't have any time to write lately. Though I do promise I'll write each day if I can. Take care and peace out lovelies!)