1.8

I steadily sneak over to the door. I tap it. It's fine, why am I tapping it? 

I grab the handle, slowly turning it and peeking open the door. I need to be cautious, quiet, and fast.

I look around. It just a normal basement and nobody is near. I listen for a moment. Nothing, no noise either.

Slowly, I open the door fully and creep up the steps on the right side of the basement. I make sure to keep my eyes peeled. Though somehow, I feel that something is wrong. It doesn't matter though! I'll get away so it'll be fine!

Once up the stairs, I look right and left. It's the area where me and Tubbo gave them the resources at. Then I'd know there's a door right of my face. I look to the right.

Bingo!

I tip toe out of the stairwell and walk towards the door quietly. I push open the door and get met with pitch black skies. It's night!? Greattt just great!

I look around. It isn't that bad though, the moon is illuminating a bit of the forest. I walk out the door and down to the forest line. I look around. Nothing has spotted me! Now I can run.

I start to run and give up. Ow! Ow! Stitches, yup forgot about that. Instead, I speed walk to the direction of Mansberg. 

The night is cool with wind brushing past my face. Grass tickles at my ripped up ankles as I speed through the forest. Nothing can stop me, not no-

What was that sound? A twig snapped. I stop and look around. Slowly, I back up, trying to get back against a tree.

I watch around as I back up and bump into a tree. Wait it didn't feel like a tree. I quickly turn around and meet with the smiley masked man watching me.

"Hey y/n. Where you going?" He says watching your face turn into one of terror. You try backing away from him cautiously.

Dream walks forward pinning you, cornered into a tree.

"D-Dream you don't know what your doing! Please stop this!"

Dream only laughs and grabs your shoulders, slamming you into the tree behind.

"GAH!" You spat as pressure is applied to your frail body.

He looks up at your scared little eyes and smiles.

"So you tried to escape me, correct?"

Your eyes teared up and you sniffled.

"N-No!"

Dream pushes you harder to the tree.

"Lier. And since you lied, I'll have to hurt you even more."

Your face twitched as you tried to free yourself. He only lifted you up the tree, your feet picked up off the ground. 

"Let's see, how can I hurt you.........oh! You tried to run yeah? I'll just break your leg then."

He drops you as you fall on the floor. He watched you in the corner of his eyes as he searches on the ground for something. 

You scatter behind and back away from him, hitting another object. This time being a large boulder.

He picks up a large rock and holds it as you try to climb away up the boulder. Walking over to you, he grips your shirt and drags you off the boulder, making you fall backwards on your back. The air gets knocked out of you as you try to breathe.

Right when your breathe gets back, Dream kneels down and grabs you from behind, holding you onto him as he examines you.

"Which leg do you want?" He asks with a sadistic smile pulling at his lips. Oh how much he desired to hurt you. To make you scream and plead to him to stop.

You didn't answer him, only squirmed around as he tightened his grip on you. You panicked at you watched him stare at you with his beady, black dot eyes.

"I'll choose then."

"No no no! Dream please! Stop, please!!" I screamed and pleaded to him. He didn't listen and only tapped your right leg.

He picked up his rock and used his leg to pin yours down.

"Don't move too much" Dream says as he lifts his rock over your leg. 

He smashed the rock down onto your leg, releasing a splintering crush from your bone snapping.

You scream at the top of your lungs in pain. Tears pour from your eyes as you dig your nails into Dream's arm. 

Blood rushes out your skin from the rock's abrasion as your leg swells with pain. 

Soon enough, your nails dig his arm enough for it to bleed.

He grunts and grabs your hand, squeezing it in his larger hand.

You squeak and pull at your hand. Dream keeps it in place and holds it to his chest. You can feel his heartbeat. It's so fast it scary.

You tug again at your hand again, not wanting to be touching him.

"D-Dream let go!"

"No." He says seriously with a tone you should be afraid of.

You leg feels numb now. He looks down at his rock and back at you. Blood is splattered on his rock, dripping off its edges and crevices. 

"You gonna behave now? Or will I need to break you some more."

Your breathe hitches in your throat.

"I-I'll be good! I'll be good..."

He grins and picks you up bridal style, standing up and continuing to walk back to the base.

 Your bone grinds as you both start to move, causing painful spasms to shoot up your leg.

You clench your teeth in pain as a tear falls down your cheek.

Dream reaches to the base and open the door, heading towards the basement stairs. Right before he gets there, George steps in front of him.

"Dream. That's enough of this. It's not good to hurt her!"

Dream glares at him with a threatening glare.

"Move George."

George backs up a step then looks at you. You can see his sorrow for you.

"Move George, or I'll freaking kill you."

George looks up at him, like he lost his best friend. He feels betrayed and hurt. George backs away, letting Dream pass him and start down the stairs.

George rushes to the basement door and yells down to Dream.

"Just talk to me Dream! Please."

Dream pauses in his steps and looks up at him before glancing back towards.

"Fine."

Dream continues his way and opens the bedroom door, walking in then closing it behind him. He walks over to the bed and lays you down on it. He walks over and gets the med kit. Opening it, he gets gauze and tapes it on your leg shattering wound after cleaning the area.

"I'm not fixing your leg. Your going to learn from now on."

He places the kit away in the nightstand and crawls into bed with you. He covers you up and hold you toward him, your bodies touching and radiating heat. 

Your face gets stuck under his head in his neck's crook. His mask tipping the top of your head slightly. He sighs and smiles at you.

"Good night honey."

You stutter to your words.

"Night.."