2.5

I don't want her around him. He's too greedy and aggressive towards people. She's mine and Ranboo's so I don't want either of them to dare go near her. Even them a few feet apart triggers me.

"Hey y/n, you wanna meet some other people before we head back?" I asked walking on the path.

"Sure!"

I smiled and dragged her off the path into the forest. After a bit of walking, 2 figures came in view. I sprinted up to them as y/n dragged behind, trying to keep up from tripping.

The 2 people turned to see who it was.

(Y/n pov) (I'll put these now to help not have confusion)

Who are these 2 people? One was a blonde with a red and white shirt and the other had fluffy brown hair and trench coat.

"Tubbo, who is she?"

"She's my friend. Her name's y/n and we can trust her." 

I extended my hand out to the two.

"Nice to meet you both. May I know your names?"

(Tommy pov)

She looked so pretty my eyes couldn't believe it. I just wanted to steal her and run away, keeping her to myself like a little gremlin.

I snapped out of my daze and looked down at her hand.

"Oh uh- hi I'm Tommy."

I shook her hand and it was so soft. Softer than silk. She took back her hand and faced to Wilbur, extended it for him to shake.

(Wilbur pov)

She looks as an angel. A beatiful, e/c eyed angel with silky h/c hair.

Y/n turned towards me and extended her hand.

I took her hand, holding it and bringing it to my face. I kiss her hand and look down at her.

"Wonderful to meet you dear. The name's Wilbur."

Her face turned pink and she took back her hand.

"W-Well nice to meet you both!" She smiled towards us.

I looked over to Tommy and Tubbo glaring at me.

They were both mad at me? Why, because I made my first impression to her? Hah, what children.

"Will Techno be here?"

"I don't think so." Tommy replied while still looking at her. I shouldered him sideways and he grunted at me, furrowed brows glaring at me.

"Well then, Tommy, Tubbo, let's talk. We'll be fast y/n, no need to worry."

I motioned them away as I watched her sit on a rock, fiddling with a twig she found. I smiled, what a beautiful soul.

Walking back over to the 2, we began to talk about our plans.

(Y/n pov)

That was quite unexpected. He kissed my hand. I look down at my hand where his lips were pressed a minute ago.

I confuse to fiddle with the twig, but then something unexpected happens. The twig starts to grow. It gets bigger, growing into a small branch with leaves protruding from it. Soon it gets bigger quickly, roots forming below, digging into the dirt. It's as big as a small tree, oh no it's still growing!

I get flung up in the air as it grows into a large oak tree. I hang onto a branch as it continues to grow upwards.

(3rd pov)

The 3 talked and Tommy was looking at Tubbo while he talked. Something motioned behind him and he looked past. Where the rock y/n was sitting on, there was a tree. He swore it wasn't there. And where did she go?

He looked up at the tree as the others looked in his direction, seeing he's distracted by something.

Then something moving makes Tommy look up the tree. Y/n is just chilling there, holding onto a tree and dangling there.

They spot her and all run to the base of the tree.

"WOMEN HOW'D YOU GET UP THERE!?"

"I DON'T KNOW TOMMY!"

Everyone panicked and Tubbo stepped forward.

"Drop! Trust me, I'll catch you!"

Y/n took a breathe and slowly let go, trusting in Tubbo she wouldn't fall and break her back.

Y/n soared down to Earth and in the moment everyone looked up at her. She looked gorgeous in that moment.

She fell, Tubbo opening his hands to catch her. 

Y/n fell right into his arms, him catching her perfectly. She hooked her arms around him, scared from falling.

Tubbo rubbed circles in her back to calm her. She breathed in and out like Ranboo showed her and she calmed down. Tubbo let her down while the other 2 walked over.

"How is there a tree magically?!" Tommy shouted.

"Uh well.."

Y/n reached down, picking up a stick and it started to grow. It got big enough for it to be a small tree and it was just there, fully grown in the ground.

"That's new." Tubbo said nonchalantly.

You chuckled. "Yeah you think so?" Y/n said sarcastically.

Wilbur brushed his hands past the tree in an eye gapping sight.

"That is something y/n. That's something indeed."

Tubbo turned to y/n and grabbed her hand in his.

"We gotta get back, see you tomorrow guys."

And with that, they all went their separate ways. Tubbo was happy y/n met some new people, but now hyped on how Wilbur had reacted. He didn't mind too much though. They were still his friends.

They both got home, eating dinner, and everyone in the home headed off to bed. The night was cool, snow in the air.

Y/n snuggled up to her blanket extra tight that night. Things were about to get crazy.