1.0

I walked through the halls, checking around corners for a while until I found him.

"Oh there you are Tubbo!" I called out to him. He turned around and saw me with a smile. Quackity was beside him and looked over at me.

"Oh hi y/n."

"Hi Quackity. Tubbo are you ready to go?"

He nodded his head and turned back to Quackity.

"Alright big Q, I'll see ya tomorrow!"

Tubbo then turned back and walked over to you. You both turned to Quackity as you left and waved your goodbyes. Quackity watched as you guys left and soon left himself to meet with Schlatt.

Once we were out the doors, on the stone paths in the forest, Tubbo spoke up.

"You wanna see something cool?"

You turned to him.

"Sure?"

"Okay. Let's go!"

Tubbo gripped your hand and started running while dragging you throughout the forest. You kept getting dragged until he stopped at a clearing.

"Okay, look!"

You regathered yourself and looked out at the grassland. It was filled with flowers and bees flying around in the sunset sky.

"Oh it's beautiful Tubbo!"

He smiled and brought you down in the flowers.

"Here let's make flower crowns!"

You giggled and sat down with him as he shuffled around, picking assortments of flowers and weaving them together. I grabbed a few nice yellow and red flowers around me and started making a crown for Tubbo.

You both talked and enjoyed each others company. We made flower crowns and placed them on our heads, said hi to the bees, and watched the sunset.

We were now sitting against a tree and watching the sun go down. Tubbo was on my left and has his hand holding mine with a bright smile.

"I'm really glad your my friend y/n. I'm glad I could meet someone like you."

You smiled and clutched his hand.

"Thanks Tubbo. I'm so glad I could meet you too. Your my first friend in this new place, so I thank you for that."

You both watched the sun as it dipped down my the minute. It was so beautiful, so peaceful.. you loved it.

I watched the sun fall. It was nice.

Eventually, I layer my head on Tubbo's shoulder and closed my eyes. I breathed in the calming air and relaxed.

Tubbo turned to look at you when you laid your head on him and smiled. He enjoyed this moment more than you could ever believe. She was so beautiful in the rays of color radiated from the dying sun. Her face so soft and beautiful as she breathed in the air.

Tubbo smiled and looked back at the sun. 

———————————————————————————————————

Minutes passed as the sun finally let go and hid behind the land. The air came colder and the light went away. It was dark now, the stars glimmering above. 

Tubbo looked over to check on y/n and saw here still there. She was breathing slowly and her eyes were closed. Tubbo lowered his hand and brushed a piece of hair from her face. How beautiful she looked right now.

He waited a while longer and guessed she was asleep. They needed to get home, but he didn't want to wake her up in her state right now.

So, Tubbo scooped her up and carried her. He kept her close as he stepped through the biomes back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo opened the door with his one hand and walked in. Ranboo was sitting on a sofa watching the fire when Tubbo came in. He looked back and saw him carrying a sleeping y/n. Ranboo smiled at the sight and walked over to greet Tubbo.

"She sleeping?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna get her to bed."

"Okay Tub. Michael was wondering where you both were."

Tubbo giggled and walked through the hall towards her room. Ranboo watched as Tubbo carefully opened the door and disappeared behind the walls.

Tubbo walked over to the bed and gently placed y/n beneath her blankets. Tubbo tucked her in and pulled the blanket over her. 

He looked over her before leaning down and giving her a kiss on her forehead. He smiled as he backed away, leaving the room.

Ranboo was waiting for him in their room as he looked up at Tubbo.

"Have a good day Tubbo?"

"Oh it was amazing! Can I tell you about it?"

"Oh tell me everything!"