2.7

My eyes slowly opened. I was in Schlatt's office and he was sitting across from me in his chair, having his face resting on his hand, watching me.

I glare at him with tired eyes.

I try moving my arms, but they get stopped. My hands are cuffed to the seat.

"Stop trying to move, your wasting your energy." He says as he takes away his hand, leaning back in his chair, continuing to be watching you.

"Why'd you kill him Schlatt? WHY."

Schlatt glared right into your soul.

"Don't give me that tone. I could have you killed, but I won't."

I look down, looking at my feet. I hear him get up and walk behind me. 

"Why Schlatt? Why wouldn't you kill me huh?"

He looks down at you and walks behind your chair. Playing with your hair, he smirks and leans down to your ear.

"Because your my little bitch. I wouldn't dare hurt what's mine."

His breathe ticked your neck and your arm pulled to reach back, but only getting stopped by the metal cuff.

"No, no I'm not Schlatt..."

He chuckled, walking around behind you, out of your sight.

"Oh but you are."

(3rd pov/regular pov)

Your eyes dropped with exhaustion. It wasn't right for you to be this tired.

"Why am I so tired?"

You could hear Schlatt clinging alcohol bottles around behind you.

"I had Ponk give you a little something, that's all dear."

The sound of alcohol being poured sounded. 

"Tell me, have you ever met Tommy and Wilbur?"

"I- no, who are they?" You lied.

His feet clacked against the floor as he went behind you once again. 

"Your a Lier, you know that."

You flinched. How, how could he have known you lied to him. You could just never have met them.

"What did they talk about?"

"I don't know, I was sitting on a rock the whole time."

He rolled his eyes and walked back, taking a drink of his beverage.

Your eyes were slowly falling each second. You kept trying to keep awake. Why would Ponk, the one person that was decent, do this. I know he worked for Schlatt, but he is my friend.

Schlatt continued to walk around, noticing the quiet atmosphere radiating from you.

He leaned to your side, seeing you struggle to keep your eyes open. He sighed and put his drink down, going over and uncuffing you. He put the cuffs back in his suit pocket and gently picked you up, leading out the hallway.

He walked through the hall, stopping at a door and knocking on it.

The door opened and Quackity looked up.

"Yes?"

"Here, keep watch on her. She's falling asleep." He said as he handed over her to Quackity.

Quackity kept grip on her as Schlatt walked away and he closed the door.

Quackity brought y/n to his bed and set her down. He pulled a blanket over her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Night night mami."

He walked to the other side of the bed and sat down, back against the bed post. He took out a book and started reading, keeping eye on his girl from time to time.

Within the time, she only moved once. Quackity looked at her with admiration in his eyes. She was the cutest little shit ever. Even if she did attack them.

Her breathe was slow, peaceful, and calm. Big Q put down his book and laid down next to her, facing towards her.

He looked at her small face and smiled. How much he wanted to give her a kiss. 

Quackity  turned around and grabbed a blanket from the floor, covering himself and falling fast asleep while looking at y/n. A nap couldn't hurt, and he bet she wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

And so, Quackity fell asleep. The room was silent, only sounds of soft breathing coming from the 2. Their chests falling and rising in motion.

It was nice.