4.3

"I'm telling you George, I really saw her!"

George had his back facing me as he rummaged through one of his chests, searching for something. 

"George!" I yelled again, trying to get him to listen to me.

George sighed harshly and turned his head slightly to Sapnap, giving a one eye look. He leaned over the chest, stopping his search, allowing for Sapnap to speak.

"Sap, she's gone okay? Nobody around the smp has seen her for months."

Sapnap smirked and leaned against a wall, looking at George with a knowing look.

"Are you sure nobody, George?"

Now this made George get a hint, and so he closed the chest and turned around, leaving the search in the chest for later. 

He looked at Sapnap with a raised brow and crossed arms, waiting for him to continue with his now unwavering attention to the matter.

"So, who haven't we heard from for a couple months?"

George thought for a moment, then his eyes lit up.

"Eret, Techno, Purpled, and Bad." He replied to his friend's question.

Sapnap nodded at George's answer, then began to speak again as well.

"Right, so shouldn't we go pay them a visit?"

George smiled with anticipation and nodded his head vigorously, skidding to the door and grabbing his boots.

Sapnap followed too, and grabbed his shoes. He was quite glad to at least get his one friend to believe he wasn't seeing things.

- - - 

"So, who do we visit first?" Questioned George as he and Sapnap walked along the very long cobblestone road that split through the smp partly. 

Sapnap thought a moment, then replied back.

"How about Eret, they are closest. After all, that's the forest I saw her in."

George sighed.

"Are you sure you saw her Sapnap?" He said while looking seriously at his friend, wanting the truth and only truth.

Sapnap looked over at George with a trusting look, as well as serious in the matter too.

"Yes George, I really did see Y/n."

His friend nodded, and turned back forward as they walked. All of a sudden, George stopped and grabbed onto Sapnap's shoulders, bringing him close to a huddle.

"Y-You didn't tell Dream about this... r-right?" George whispered to Sapnap, fear creeping behind his shoulder while the paranoia lurked in the forests around the two.

Sapnap took a step from his friend's panic and shook his head quickly, wanting George to relax, as he hadn't told Dream. Well... he wouldn't. He doesn't want him to go any crazier, so he did not tell him anything about it.