3.0

Tommy stomped through the water as I mentally slapped myself in the face. This boy is horrible at being suddle.

"Tommy, stop moving the water! Fish will come if your not moving!" I yell out to him.

"Oh, alright!"

He stopped moving, watching as fish moved underneath him. Quickly, he scooped down his net and got a big trout fish.

Stomping over back to shore, he lifted up the fish with one hand, acting as if he was a god.

"Boom Wilbur! I'd like to see you do that!" He yelled over to Wilbur.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and walked over, grabbing the net and stomping into the water. He waited a minute then swoosh! He got an even bigger trout.

He walked over with a smirk on his face and put his fish next to Tommy's.

"I win now goodbye."

Once again, Wilbur walked back to his rock and sulked.

"Y/n! Did you catch a fish yet?"

"No Tommy, not yet."

"Oh then lemme help you!"

Tommy came up behind me and lifted me up, flinging me into the water.

"Tommy!" Wilbur yelled as he ran to the shoreline.

"You don't just yeet women into a river!"

He whacked Tommy on the head with the back of his hand.

"Oh it's fine Wilbur, it's nice in here."

Even though I was drenched in water. I then looked down at the water, watching the fish swim by. Looking for the biggest one, I dove my hand down and grabbed the fish.

It was a marvelous catfish. At least 2 feet long.

I dragged it with one hand to land and put it right next to the boys' fish.

"I think I win!" You say with a sly remark.

They both were left without words as seeing the catfish I dragged over.

"How about we have some fish stew today? You guys like fish stew?"

They both nodded their heads and picked up their fish.

I reached down and picked up the big catfish, hoisting it on my shoulder.

We began to walk side by side back to the ravine. Walking in, we went down and dropped the fish on the counter. 

"Tommy, do you have any extra clothes, mine are soaked still."

"Oh yeah, I'll get you some. Follow me!"

Tommy padded through the ravine as I followed him. He walked in a room and went in a chest, pulling out some sweatpants and a regular tee shirt.

"Here you go! You can change in here."

He walked out, closing the door behind him.

I changed quickly, setting the wet clothes over a basket.

Opening the door, I walked back to the kitchen and greeted them both.

Wilbur was over on the kitchen, checking the fish, while Tommy was laying on the couch, playing video games.

I walked over to Wilbur and looked up at him.

"Do you know how to cook Wilbur?"

"A bit. Why do you ask?"

"Then you will help me make the stew!"

"Fine with me."

Me and Wilbur prepped the fish as I gutted and cleaned them. The catfish was the hardest to fillet. It was huge, so hard to flip over a lot, and the head was hard to come off.