1.7

"Where's y/n Tubbo?"

Tubbo turned to Schlatt and his face showed something.

"Hello? Tubbo where is she?"

Tubbo stopped what he was doing and faced me. He took a breathe before talking.

"Schlatt, she got taken.."

My eyes widened. She was taken?! The hell does this kid mean!

"By who Tubbo! I'll kill their fucking ass!"

Tubbo sighed and looked at the floor.

"It was Dream Schlatt. Dream took her and hurt Michael."

I huffed. How dare that little shit take my girl. I frowned, anger pulling at my face.

"Come on Tubbo, get Quackity. Nobody gets to take her away from us. Nobody!" I yell as I turn on my heel and march away.

Tubbo watched from behind and nods his head before running off to get Quackity.

I wait in front, looking out at my town. How dare Dream take her. She's mine and will stay under my watch for now.

After a few minutes of waiting, Quackity and Tubbo walk out and meet me.

"Okay, let's head out." I bark as they follow me towards his base.

The branches and pebbles beneath my feet brush against the ground with each step I take. I'm determined that he wouldn't have done anything yet.. or would he? I don't know.

But what I do know is we need to get her back. She's valuable to me.

Very valuable.