0.7

It was very warm with morning. That's was nice.

I opened my eyes and sat up slightly, but when I did, a figure moved near my arm. I opened my eyes fully and looked at this small figure. Oh, it was just Michael. 

I smiled to myself and sat up, watching him wake up and look up at me. He shuffled over to me and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back and smiled at him.

"You sleep good little Michael?"

His eyes shimmered and he grinned.

"Yes.."

I turned my head in fascination and huffed. Wow, he can talk.

"So, you can talk?"

He shook his head.

"Litlle."

"Ohhh okay! Well let's get up then. I bet Tubbo and Ranboo are already up!"

He got up and slid off the bed. It was so cute cause he was just to short to reach the floor.

I turned on the bed and set my feet on the chilly floor. A shiver went up my back. Honestly, I'd stay in that warm bed.

I stood up and Michael stood there waiting for me. I grabbed his little hoof that came up to me and we walked out the room.

The halls were silent and we didn't see anyone in the main room.

"Hm are your papas still sleeping?"

Michael looked up at you and nodded.

"Hm!"

You chuckled and walked over to the stovetop and fridge.

Opening the fridge, you got out some eggs and bacon. You even saw some 2 year expired cheese. You quietly laughed and brought the ingredients out.

I knew how to cook, so I'd make them some breakfast. It was the best I could do for letting me stay.

Within the duration of 15 minutes, you prepared a delicious breakfast of some eggs and bacon. Aromas filled the air at the beautifully done cooking.

I turned towards Michael who was sitting on the floor playing with colored cubes.

"Hey Michael, you wanna go get the papas up?"

He nodded his head and stood up, reaching for your hand. You held onto his hand and walked until Michael guided you to a door.

I opened the door slowly, to not disturb them and saw the 2.

Tubbo was snoring and had his legs and hands all over the beds. Ranboo on the other hand, had his feet sticking out the bed end and was cornered to the edge of the beds by Tubbo.

If you could, you'd laugh right now, but it would spoil the plan of waking them up.

You kneeled down to Michael and started telling him the plan. 

"Ok, I'm gonna throw you on them okay? A bit like flying for a few seconds. It'll be fun, I promise!"

He clapped his hooves together in joy and spun around. I stood back up while he put his hands up for me to pick him up.

I picked him and held onto him. I quietly walked over to the base of the beds and lifted him up. I gently swung him back and force in which he let out silent giggles. 

Then, I flung him at them and Michael violently turned into a spinning beast.

Michael punched his fathers, which didn't do much, but the minute he landed on them, they woke up.

Tubbo sat up and patted Michael on the head. He yawned and reached over for Ranboo, who was just opening his eyes.

Now this is my que to leave.

I quietly tip toed out the door, and I was impressed they didn't see me.

I evilly laughed to myself while walking back to the main room.

"Y/N I SAW YOU!"

I let out a muffled laugh and almost died wheezing on the floor.

"No you didn't Tubbo!"

Tubbo walked out of his room with Michael gripping his hand. 

"Oh I definitely did."

Ranboo then crawled out of his room too and looked at the both.

"I smell bacon."

Tubbo's eyes lit up and he picked up Michael and ran into the main room with me. There sat 4 plates of delicious bacon and eggs ready to be eaten. 

"Did you make this y/n?! It looks so good."

I nodded my head as I watched him get his plate and sit down. He started munching away when Ranboo came in.

"Bacooooonnnn!"

I chuckled and handdd him his plate, in which turn he thanked me and sat near Tubbo.

I looked over at Michael and picked him up. I set him on his wooden high chair and handed him his plate. I even cut up the food so he wouldn't die choking on it.

Eventually, I sat next to Tubbo, Ranboo, and Michael at the table.

It was nice sitting at a table and having food with your friends. 

It was really nice.