3.3

My eyes fluttered open to cool waves of sun hitting my cheek. I yawn and snuggle my face into the pillow, looking out the window.

The snow is laid upon the floor in neat sheets. It's so pretty..

Moving my head, I look up and push myself to sit up, before getting up on my feet. But I can't stand up fully straight from something on my arm. What's on my arm??

A cuff.

Why's there a cuff?! My mind goes crazy as I yank on it. Does Tubbo or Ranboo know about this somehow?!

"Tubbo!" I yell out loudly so they would be able to hear.

I hear patters of footsteps as Tubbo's head peeks in and soon steps in.

"Hm?"

"Why is there a cuff!? Did you do this?"

He looks down at my cuffed arm and looks at his feet.

"Tubbo can you please get this off."

He fiddles with his fingers and looks up at me in the eyes.

"No."

"W-What!? Why!"

By now, I'm panicking and yanking at the cuff excessively.

Tubbo watches me and sighs. He walks to the door and yells out for Ranboo. Once again a pair of feet is heard and the tall enderman hybrid walks in.

"Oh y/n, don't pull at it!"

He pads over to me and grabs my arm, stopping me from pulling anymore. Red lines appeared on my skin from the yanking multiple times over and over again.

I look up at him and he looks down, slowly pushing me over to the bed. I stumble back on the bed and sit there while he kneels down to my eye level.

"Y/n, I know you don't like this, and I get that. But we just want to keep you safe, okay?"

My heart hurts so much. I trusted them. I loved them as any friend could. They did this to me.

"Ranboo she's not listening." Tubbo whispers to Ranboo.

My head is down and my face looks hurt.

Ranboo tilts my head up to look at him

"It's okay little boo! Your safe and nothing can hurt you!"

I sniffle and turn my head away from him.

Ranboo stands back up and looks down at me one last time before padding over to the door where Tubbo exited moments before.

"I'll check in a bit. Be good!"

I grumbled as he left, closing the door. When I heard a click of it closing, I stood up and searched my drawers for anything to pick lock. I don't have much, but I did find a bobby-pin Michael gave me from finding it outside.

I opened the pin up and functioned it to the cuff, twisting and turning the lock system inside. It's honestly easier said than done. After a bit of trying, I heard a pop. The cuff opened and I slid the rest open.

Quietly, I set the cuff down against the metal of the bed and tiptoed to the window. Looking out, I could see Tubbo splitting wood. Well I can't go out that way, so I geuss I have to get a run through the main and only door.

Once again, I tiptoe to my door and gently smidge it open. I peek through and see no one, guessing Ranboo is in his room and Michael might be drawing. I feel guilty for running from them because of Michael, but they are his papas.

Opening the door more, I sneak out quietly through the house, exiting the long hallway into the main room with the kitchen and living room. I look one more time at the fireplace. We had good times. My core memory of them was at that fireplace. When Tubbo first brought me here.

Grabbing the handle of the main door, I look out the window to the wall right of me. He wouldn't see me. Tubbo was just walking to the shed stocking away chopped wood.

Twisting the handle, I open the door and walk out swiftly. I make no sound of closing the door and start running without making any noise. I pad through the crunching snow beneath me, padding sounding silently through the cold, frosty air. But of course, the crunch of snow beneath my footsteps makes Tubbo's ear twitches by the sound.

He turns to look at my direction and bolts immediately when he sees me.

Instead of running towards me, he gets Ranboo. That would be smart because I'm too ahead.

Tubbo runs up the porch and opens the door, stopping at the doorway and yelling through the cabin.

"RANBOO SHE GOT OUT!!"

I run as fast as I can away, not making direction of where I'm going. I look back a few times to see through the open clearing of trees. Ranboo is at the door with Tubbo and looks out towards me with his eyes.

Padding through the snow and trees, I make detours around trees to confuse him. It would be better because he can teleport..

This time, I only look forward, main focus to run straight away and not get caught by Ranboo. I hear enderman teleportation sounds and frantic footsteps crunching the snow. 

Breathing heavily, I'm still running but I hear it getting closer, and closer.. and closer...

Two hands lift me off the ground after a very loud enderman sound near my ear. I kick at the air as he grips onto me, making me be lofted into the air.

I close my eyes as I'm kicking and squirming around. He doesn't let go, and instead keeps a steady and tight grip around me, declining my feet to touch down.

"Ranboo, did you get her?!" I could hear Tubbo yell as footsteps neared.

I opened my eyes and saw Tubbo standing to the side of Ranboo, walking in front to see me. I try to kick at either of them to let me free, but my attempts are futile.

"What are we gonna do!" Ranboo says through clenched teeth.

"What about keep y/n in panic room? And yes, I know about it."

Ranboo takes a minute to process and nods his head.

"Okay, then we'll go."

My energy is depleting fast as I wiggle around in his arms until a large hand covers my face. I try to breathe but it is blocked. I panic and move vigorously, trying to get out of his keep. Everything starts turning black. The trees are upside down. Now it dark now. 

Ranboo watched as your last energy is drained as you pass out in his hands. He removes his hand and sighs. He feels guilty for doing that, but it must be made so he can get you to his panic room easier. You wouldn't be able to run or escape any easier in there. And his lovely pets would be company for her!

He rearranged you into a bride carry and held you close as he skip teleported across the lands.

Wind brushed past his face as he teleported all the way to the dock where his room is hidden. He carefully holds you correctly to slip away into his obsidian lined chamber.

Ranboo sets you down in one of the corners and pats all the cats heads before sitting down on the opposite corner, waiting. He would wait intill you woke up so he would know your not dead? He still had the jitters for making you pass out.

He never wanted to do it, but it was to make you safe.