2.0

Clack

                                                   Clack

                                            Clack

Click.

Dream's gone. Thank goodness.

I sit up from the bed, looking over at my helpless leg. I whine and tap it. Immediately pain rises and I clench my teeth. Don't do that, yup, noted.

Commotion is heard above as I can hear multiple people chattering. Probably just the dream team chatting about who knows what. I lay back down, staring at the ceiling. My body hurts so, so bad. When can I be free of this. It's been day since I last seen anyone else that's my friend.

It's so very lonely..

Clack

Clack

Clack

Pause

Swoosh

The door opens and I back up to the head board in fear of Dream returning. My eyes adjust to the light and it isn't Dream in the doorway. It's Tubbo.

"Tubbo!" I say through sobs. Tubbo runs over to me and hugs me.

"C-Careful Tubs."

He backs up a step and looks at you. How worn out and broken you looked. So many bandages across your body holding scars and cuts.

"We need to go now, come on."

Tubbo reaches his hand out for you but you hesitate.

"Tubbo, I can't walk."

Tubbo stutters for a moment and looks at you, confusion gaping at his brows.

"He.. he broke my leg Tubbo. I can't walk."

Tubbo gasps and his face fills with anger and sympathy.

"I'll carry you alright? Then we can get away and see another sunset."

You smile. How you longed to see outside again. Even a few days had made you yearn to touch the soft grass beneath your fingertips.

Tubbo walked over to you, sliding his hands over you and picking you up. He did so with ease as you twinged in pain as your leg's bone gridded together.

He slowly made his way out the room, up the stairs, and sliding out the exit silently without being detected.

Tubbo paced his way through the forest and walked along the cobblestone path. He kept walking and soon arrived with us at home.

He walked up the steps of the porch and jingled the door handle open. The door opened with a squeak and he closed it after walking inside with you.

Ranboo and Michael popped out of the hallway with nervous wreck faces. Once they saw you, they calmed down and were finally relieved from the stress of you gone.

Tubbo placed you down on the couch and walked away, searching for something to tend to your wounds and leg.

Ranboo walked over and plopped himself behind you. Michael followed, but instead jumped up and ran into you, snuggling his face in you.

"Mama"

You smiled and held him close to you.

"I missed you so much Michael."

A tear ran down your face and dropped on your sleeve. Ranboo looked over at you and smiled, even though tears pricked through his eyes.

"I-I thought somebody killed you or something y/n. I was so worried! I'm so glad your okay."

You looked over at Ranboo and reached out your hand, wiping his tears from his face.

"Don't cry Boo, I'm here. Everything is gonna be okay now."

I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder, breathing in sighs of relief. I was safe, and I was happy with my friends.

"Hey y/n, Ponk's gonna be here in a bit so sit tight. Want some hot coco?"

"Uh sure Tubbo. Thanks."

He hummed a simple mhm and continued in making a cup of warm coco. Handing it to me, I gulped down the whole cup in a matter of 2 minutes. Tubbo stared at you in disbelief and worry.

"How did you- he didn't give you any food did he!?"

You shook your head and placed the cup on a side table.

Tubbo huffed and kept his anger under control as he sat down on the armchair beside you.

Everyone just sat there, stuck in their own little minds as we waited.

5

10

15

20

25

Minutes passed.

Knock knock