1.4

I feel so weak, everything's wrong. I need to run but I can't. Where is this.

Soft fabric brushes by my fingers, encircling my frail body. It soft and warm. Where am I again? What happened? Oh.. I remember.

My eyelids flutter open and focus away the burr. It's clear now and I can see I'm in a bed and there are blue walls with print across the room.

I'm so scared that I'm not freaking out. Why is this happening? What have I ever done to deserve this.

I slowly start to get up using my arms to push up. I manage to sit up and look in front of me. There's a door and it's a square room. It has what a bedroom would have; dressers, a mirror. 

I look to my left, a nightstand sits there and nothing is there. I look to my right and see that smiley faced mask staring at me. 

I squeak and back away to the farthest side of the bed.

He tilts his head and turns his whole body towards me on his chair. 

"Morning."

I look at him with disgust and fear. He's fucking crazy!

"What the hell!? Where am I!"

He just looks at you. I'm not getting an answer. Dream then gets up and goes over to the bedside. Sitting down on the edge, he is only a few feet away from me. I don't like this so I get off the bed and back away to the farthest wall.

"Where are you going honey?" He says as he gets up once again and circles around the bed walking towards me. He stops in front of me as I curl into a ball and hide my face. 

Dream kneels down and watched me. He starts to laugh. 

"Oh your too funny, you know that y/n!"

Dream grabs you and picks you up. I scratch at him and wriggle around in his grip. He won't let you go, only tightens his grip.

It's so tight it's hard to breathe well.

Plopping you down on the bed, he grabs from his pocket that crystal.

He shoves it in your face mockingly. I back away from it and hit the base board. He keeps it in my face.

"Stop... please.."

He only chuckled and brought it back into his pocket.

"Does it hurt you? Hm?"

You just glare at him. He bends over and grabs your jaw.

"Does it." He asks in a threatening mood.

Tears ball up in your eyes and you nod your head. He releases your face and backs away.

"Good."

He walks around and looks like he is thinking. Could I run for the door? I mean I'm pretty fast, why not.

I spot the door and at the right moment, I bolt towards the door. I grab the knob and try to twist it. It doesn't open. It's locked...

Before I could do anything, he is right behind me.

Dream grabs my waist and drags me to the chair in the corner. He slams me onto the wooden chair and pulls around rope, tying me to the chair.

"Your gonna listen and not try to escape. I'm in power here, you can't change that!"

He crushes your arms as he stares into your fearful eyes. Pain reaps through your arms and you whimper a silent scream.

Dream just smiles as you crush down in painful twitches to get away.

He lets go and backs up a foot. 

"You know, I'd love to hear you sing for me. Why don't you do that huh? Sing."

You stare at him like he's a psychopath with fear. You wouldn't dare even speak now. Your too afraid, your voice would quiver.

"Oh your not going to? I guess I'll just have to make you then."

Dream reaches to his belt and grabs a knife off of it. Your eyes go wide with fear as he kneels down to you and rests the blade hovering against your thigh. He lays his head on your legs and watches the knife he guides mockingly across your leg. 

Your body shakes and you try to move. You can't though.

Dream stops moving the knife and stops it right on top of your middle thigh. He plunges the knife deep into your leg that releases a deathly scream of pain from your lips.

Again and again, he finds new spots to cut you and make you scream. To him, you sound like in angel in pain. He loves it. 

When he stops, your head drops down and tears fall from your cheeks. Dream looks up at you and tilts your head up slightly. He cups your cheek and looks up into your glossy, e/c eyes. 

"You sounded beautiful my little angel. Just beautiful."

He reaches down and unties you. You fall down and he catches you, holding you close to him. You don't even struggle, just stay there, not moving. If you'd move, the pain from the littering cuts across your body would hurt.

You took deep breathes as Dream lowered you into the bed. He got on the bed and flopped down right next to you. Wrapping you in his arms, he held you tightly against him. 

You could hear his heart beat and his rapid breathe. You could sense he moved a bit as he took something off and placed it on the nightstand beside the bed.

You knew it was his mask when he nuzzled his nose into your neck. You could feel his hot breathes. It sent shivers down your spine.

Soon, you drifted into a sleep. Your energy was gone from struggling for hours as he scoured lines across your skin repeatedly. 

Dream stayed awake slightly until he sensed your were asleep. He grabbed the covers and pulled them over the 2. He was glad to have his sweetheart with him now. 

She was all his and he was so, so happy.