2.1

The door opened and in came a Ponk. 

"Heya guys. Hey y/n."

He skidded over to the couch while Tubbo watched over us.

"Which leg is broken?"

He tapped my right leg and I geuss my arm reflexes magically and I punched him in the face. 

"Oh my goodness! Ponk I'm so sorry, are you okay?!"

Ponk wiped blood dribbling from his nose and nodded.

"Y-Yeh I'm fine. I think I found the leg.

You both chuckled and he gently rolled your pant leg up to your knee. You kept stiff and didn't move from the pain in your leg.

Ponk unwrapped the old bandage and revealed a purple swelled area on your shin area. 

"Ooo that isn't pretty."

He gently tapped it and pain filled my leg.

I let out a tiny whimper of pain and dug my fingernails into the couch's leather.

Ponk brought out a casting bandage and wrapped it around your leg, straightening the bone out so it can heal. He finished up my putting a sticker of a rainbow unicorn on it and giving you a shovel.

"Alright, see ya guys."

We all waved to Ponk as he left and Tubbo went over with a marker from his pocket and signed your cast. 

You smiled and stole the marker, handing it to Michael as Ranboo got off the couch, kneeling down with Michael to sign.

Michael scribbled a big m on it and handed it to his tall papa.

Ranboo signed a cursive ranboo on it and gave Tubbo back the marker.

"Uh anyone want a shovel?"

Tubbo laughed and took the shovel, placing it near the door and heading back over to me.

"So um.. do you wanna talk about.. anything?"

I shook my head no.

"Maybe another time Tubbo."

He smiled and picked up Michael.

"Okay then y/n, I'm hitting the sack."

"Alright, night Tubbo."

He smiled and walked away into the hall. A door was heard and it was silent, only Ranboo left.

I slowly got up, dragging my leg up and hobbling around. 

Ranboo watched and sighed, getting up and sneaking up behind you.

He scooped you up and you squeaked.

"Ranboo~ nahhhh!!"

He smirked and kept carrying you. He opened your room's door and walked in. Ranboo went over to your bed and placed you down.

"Okay, you good?"

He stayed out and helped you out a pillow under your leg.

When he was turning to leave, you gripped his sleeve.

"Stay. Please?" You have him the best puppy eyes you could muster and he budged right away.

 He sighed and gave you a small smile. Ranboo crouched down and sat on the side of the bed. You looked up at him and snuggled in the blankets. 

"Good night Boo."

"Good night y/n."

He stayed there, watching as your eyelids fell lightly and you drifted off to sleep. 

You were safe now. In the care of your greatest friends Tubbo and Ranboo.

But we're you safe?