1.3

Walking in the hall, tension rises. Something is very, very wrong...

The fur on my tail sticks straight up and goosebumps litter my skin.

"M-Michael are you okay bud?"

I reach Michael's door and reach towards the handle. It's wet. Wet with what? I pull my hand up. It's blood..

I open the door slowly. I look in.

Michael is on the floor.

Covered in blood.

Not moving.

"MICHAEL!!!" I yell as I run over to him.

"No no Michael honey what happened! Are you okay!?"

I check his pulse.

A little bit but I'm losing him.

I hold his little cut up hoof and start to heal him.

Everything is coming at me at once. It's so frustrating. I'm so scared.

"COME ON MICHAEL!! YOU CAN GET THROUGH BUDDY!! I WONT LOSE YOU!!!"

A smiley face masks watches her from behind. He grins through his mask and slide into the doorway.

"Hello dear, like my present?"

I turn around to see Dream.

"D-Dream.. what did you do.."

This maniac. How could he!? 

"I geuss I win then huh?"

"W-Wha-"

He pulls out a translucent crystal from his back pocket and holds it in front towards me.

I keep my hands on Michael as I heal him. 

"G-Get that a-a-away!!"

He smiles under the mask and walks closer, making me back away with Michael. My back hits the wall. No, no, no!

Don't look at it, keep away from it...

Michael is healed enough to be okay.

I'm so, so , so sorry Tubbo, Ranboo...

I'm so sorry.

That damn crystal is in my head.  Sorry

The crystal takes over her. She sits there, dull eyes. Motionless.

Dream grins so happily that it worked. He wanted to test it out.

"Go to sleep."

She lowers down to the floor and closes her eyes.

Dream puts away his crystal and walks over to her. With ease, he scoops her up and carries her. She looks so pretty asleep.

Dream walks through the woods, avoiding the path and makes his way to the base. He opens the door and walks in with y/n intertwined in his arms.

Sapnap and George watch as he walks down to the basement. Their eyes wide and full of anger.

How'd he get her first!?, they all thought.

Dream kept his smile on his face and brought her down to a room with a bed and dresser. It was a normal bedroom, but no windows.

He set y/n down on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Tapping his foot twice, she was broken from the trance. She was still asleep though. 

He sat beside the bed on a chair and watched her. Dream only imagined what he could do. She was finally his. All his.