4.1

I woke up early that morning, the sun gleaming through the library windows. I heard snoring, so opened my eyes to see where it was. I looked over to the cause and saw Eret snoring softly, still with his bear clutched tightly.

I yawned and bit and sat up, stretching. My back cracked and I slumped back in the chair, taking in the early morning vibes. 

The clock on the wall, a little bit away told the time of 8:42 a.m. Huh, so it wasn't late in the day. I thought I could've slept forever.

My legs slung over the chair and I stood up. I wonder where Techno went, I'm pretty sure he was here when I dozed off..

It was a nice little walk I went on through the castle, looking around for his room. Eret had told me where it was and I was confused because of how many rooms there were. But hey, you can't blame me, there are literally 100 rooms in here.

After about 6 minutes of searching, I found it. I slowly edged open the door slowly, as to not make any sound, and looked in.

Technoblade was wrapped up into his sheets, them being mumbo jumbled on the bed around him. Unlike Eret, he was not snoring. He just slept there quietly. 

I curiously looked in the guest room. He had his sword beside his bed, leaned against the bed corner. He must be proud of it, it's a very nice sword.

I tiptoed into the room after opening the door slightly more. I went over to his bedside and looked at the sword. It's handle was decorated with curved steel and intricate designs. It was very pretty to say the least.

"Up already?"

I spooked out a bit and looked up at a looming face. He was awake now. Dang, how'd he know I was in here? Is he a wizard....? Haha, no.

"Um, yeah. I was just- looking at the sword."

He looked down at me next to his sword and smirked. 

"Pretty cool sword, huh?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Will I ever get a sword like this?"

He thought for a moment then spoke up.

"Once you earn yours, yes."

I leaned back and sat down on the floor, clutching one of my knees to my chest. Looking up at him, his legs dangled off the bed, motioning he was standing up. 

He swiftly stood up and walked around, going over to the door.

"Come on."

CRASH

Both our heads perked up to the sudden noise. It was hard to tell where it came from, since it echoed through the halls, but we guessed it's from the main entrance room.

Techno and I got to our feet and ran through the halls at a hurried pace. We made it to the main room and looked down the grand stairway. Down below was a green.. person? Slime? Goo? 

He looked up at us and smiled brightly.

"Hello!"

We both looked at each other for a moment before Techno butted in.

"What are you doing here Charlie?"

Charlie out his hand on his chin, posing to think.

"Well, I was sent to look for someone."

Techno raised a brow in question.

"Who?"

Charlie looked back up, arm dropping to his side once again. His other arm went up to me, pointing.

"That person!"

Techno gritted his teeth. I could sense this disturbed him a good lot.

"Who sent you Charlie? I know you weren't just looking for someone you never met."

Charlie put his arm back and took a few steps around, looking at the castle.

"This place is pretty-"

"Charlie, who!"

"Oh, oh! Right, sorry. Quackity sent me."

Techno shuffled backwards for a moment, muttering something. He started treading down the staircase, going to Charlie.

I followed slowly behind, seeing him grip Charlie's shirt.

"Charlie, listen to me. Do NOT tell Quackity you found her, understand me? That would put here in danger."

Charlie gasped.

"Oh no! I won't then."

Techno let him go and the slime man stepped a pace back.

"What's your name?" Charlie asked, looking over at me with happy little green eyes.

"I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you.. Charlie."

"Mhm, Charlie Slimecicle, great to meet you miss!"

He smiled brightly and walked to the doors, opening it and looking back.

"I won't tell, I promise. Good bye Techno and Y/n."

Techno waved slightly, and so did I.

"Goodbye Charlie." I muttered.

Techno and I looked over at each other. 

"That's bad. Very bad." He said hesitantly.

"That means Quackity and probably Schlatt too are looking for you. Damn, who else could be looking for you.." He mumbled the last part. 

He motioned me to the library with him, going to Eret's chair. 

"Eret, get up bud."

Techno gently nudged Eret and they woke up, stretching before getting up off the chair, leaving his bear behind on it.

"What, what's wrong?" They asked, noticing the slightly frantic look in Techno's eyes.

Techno sighed and told Eret what just happened. I just stood by the table, looking at the notes we already have. They came over a second later, Eret bringing over a few pieces of paper and an ink pen.

"Ok", said Techno. "Let's make a connections list. Since we know some might be working together, we must take that into consideration and action towards."

Techno grabbed the pen and drew their names.

"So, Quackity and Schlatt are probably working together." He said pointing to names he drew. Techno thought for another moment before drawing down more names, grouping them together.

He pointed to the next grouped name.

"Next group is Dream, Sapnap, and George. The dream team."

I shuddered at the mention of Dream's name, and they could notice. Eret lent me a comforting hand as we continued on.

"That's about it for groups, but we do have the loners. They wouldn't work with anyone... well, maybe Fundy. He might help Wilbur, but highly unlikely. He probably only works alone, along with Niki and Bad. Bad might try to get Skeppy to help him... well... that's it."

We took a step back and examined the page, sticking it next to the others papers we made.

Everything was organized, we knew now. 

But that didn't make it right. They were still crazy over me, and that made it just as must disturbing and scary for me. I just don't understand and it's just bizarre that they would feel such a way.

Though, I have high hopes. As long as I got my friends by my side, life's going fine.

:)

(Hey peeps and jeeps. Sorry for not updating for like a whole week. I'm not dead, I just got stupid school stuff and it's very hard to update. But anyways, I hope you are all doing good and have an amazing day!)