Prologue

Just like people gradually rotting away, countries eventually collapse....Even the imperial capital that prospered for a thousand years. Evil spirits from all the land in the form of humans, run rampant as if everything was theirs. That evil which Heaven cannot judge we will snuff it out in the Darkness. Inherited Will, The Destiny of the Age, The Dreams of its People. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom, these things will never cease!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- Imperial Year 1024 -

Two men were now seen driving their carriage containing their goods before all of the sudden a colossal creature bursted out of the ground and flipped over their carriage. The creature takes the appearance of a giant, cockroach-like beast. It has long antennae, giant claw-like hands and red eyes. Its color is dark brown.

Man:" E-Earth!!!! Earth Dragon!!!!" he yelled in fear as they both got off the carriage and started running away to safety

Man 2:"I didn't know they came in Highways like these!!!! RUN!!!!" he yelled as they were both running for their lives.

???:" Hmmm? What the? That's a big guy right there...." the person said before he run up at incredible speed, jumped and kicked the Earth Dragon in the face so hard it exploded.

The two men then turned to see who was their savior.

Man:" A-Amazing.." he said in awe.

???:" A First Class Risk Earth Dragon, huh? Nothing lacking in an opponent like that..." the person said.

Man 2:" T-That was amazing young man!!! You actually defeated a risk species with one attack!!!!" he said in awe.

???:" This ain't nothing but a piece of cake. I aim to something bigger!!!! I'll be the one to conquer the Capital, so it would be better for you to remember my name." he said.

He was a tall muscular young man with curly black hair. He was serious looking, tall 6'1" and  muscular. He also sported rather childish freckles. He had a tattoo on his upper left bicep that spells "ASCE" vertically.  He wore black boots, black knee-length shorts with an eyelet-studded orange belt, and a blue pouch belted around his left leg. He also wore a short second belt with a large red "A" on the silver buckle over his right hip, but left it unfastened and threaded the free end along the back of his shorts. A dagger in a green sheath hung at his left hip. On his left arm, he wore a Log Pose and a red and white striped bracelet around his wrist, an orange elbow guard, and his "ASCE" tattoo. He wore a red beaded necklace and an orange hat with two blue smileys , one frowning and one smiling, and a string of red beads sitting above the rim. Two long orange side straps hung down sides of his hat and met at a large medallion of a bull's skull with orange tassels.