Chapter 46

In the Campsite of Esdeath's Army, The messagers from the Capital came down from the skies riding Dragon Danger Beasts.

Messanger:" MESSANGERS FROM THE CAPITAL!!!! WHERE'S FLEET ADMIRAL ESDEATH?!?!?" he asked.

Lieutenant Commander:"  They seem to be in an awful hurry...... Uhhh...... Where's the Fleet Admiral supposed to be tonight?" he asked to another soldier.

Soldier 2:" Probably with the Yarshes Unit." he said.

The Lieutenant Commander then pointed towards a direction.

Lieutenant Commander:" This way. Please. Here the Fleet Admiral eats with the soldiers." he said.

The Messangers started making their way towards where Esdeath was at as she was seen smiling warmly with her soldiers while eating.

Lieutenant Commander:" You see our Unit isn't just a bunch of War-Hungry Brutes. We talk to each other." he said with pride.

Messanger:( Yet, I've heard that men die during her training..... This balance must be the secret behind her army's strength.....!) he thought in his head.

.

.

.

.

.

Moments later Esdeath was in her tent talking with the Messangers.

Esdeath:" This is a surprise. An order to return to the Empire immediatly..... But isn't Admiral Budo with them?" she asked while reading the files.

Messanger:" It seems there's some unrest in the North and East Blue. They wish for your immediate return..... Your success in pressing the Barbarians from the West Blue this far is already more than enough......" he told to Esdeath as Esdeath then smirked in amusement.

Esdeath:" More up-risings, huh? I suppose this war is far from over." she said with a twisted amusement.

Lieutenant Commander:( She sounds happy about it......) he thought in his head with an akward smile on his face.

Esdeath:" So I'll be going back..... to the Empire......" she said with a calm smile before her thoughts moved to Y/n.

Esdeath:( Portgas D. Y/n......Something tells me..... I'll be seeing you again soon......) she thought in her head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the Night Raid Headquarters, Lubbock was now seen being angry and jelous over Y/n.

Lubbock:" HEY, YOU PLAYBOY!!!!! YOU GOTTA HELP ME OUT WITH SOMETHING!!!" he yelled angrily as Y/n was currently being cuddle by Leone, Mine was making him sweets and Akame was feeding him with pork meat.

Y/n:" What is it Lubbock?" he said while chewing the meat.

Mine:" Don't barge in the kitchen like that." she said while pouting as she made an oversize cake for Y/n.

" she said while pouting as she made an oversize cake for Y/n