Chapter 34

Lubbock was now seen using his Devil Fruit powers to swing through the town as he was now being chased by Mez and Shuten.

Lubbock:( Sh*t! They're jumping me!!!! How did they sniff me out?!?) he thought in his head.

Mez then leaped towards Lubbock and coated her left foot in Armament Haki and struck him in the back.

Lubbock gasped in shock as he ended crashing throught buildings.

Mez and Shuten then landed on top of buildings as Mez looked confused.

Mez:" Hmm? His heart's already stopped stopped. Weakling!" she said with disappointment over the Green haired young man.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as they entered the Kingdom, Najenda and the other Night Raid members were to rendezvous with Revolutionary Army's spies, who had infiltrated ahead of them. They'd already begun to work out the plan for assassinating Bolic, the Prime Minister's spy and assistant of the religious leader. They were deathly afraid of CP7 making an appearence, but that was a scenario they had planned for. The spies only made one.......MAJOR MISCALCULATION! They weren't counting on the Prime Minister's retained executioners.... The Four Rakshasas.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Suzuka was now seen approaching the Revolutionary Army spies after detecting their hideout.

Suzuka:" Hehehe, so this is the spies hideout. I found you. Oh, my. None of you seem all that strong. Could it be you have multiple hideouts? I'm disappointed. But, oh well. I'll just kill you anyway." she said with a teasing tone as the spies gulped.

Rebel Spy:" Looks like she's the only one here. If we rush at her all at once...." he said as him and an other spy proceed to jump towards Suzuka and managed to cut her several times.

Suzuka moaned in pleasure from the pain as the Rebel Spies  continued in their assault.

Rebel Spy 2:" We've got this! One more hit! Mow her down!" he yelled as Suzuka was in excitment from their attacks.

Suzuka*blushing*:" Hmmmm, N-Not bad, but.... This just won't cut it." she said as she casually blitzed all of them in an instant using a Rokushiki move.

Suzuka*blushing*:" Your attacks don't hurt........ It's just not enough for me....." she said as the Rebel Spies crash down on the floor dead.

" she said as the Rebel Spies crash down on the floor dead

Suzuka*blushing*:( I want the Highest Pleasure. From being attacked by her....) she thought in her head as she was thinking about Esdeath.

.