Chapter 1

Y/n was now seen sitting on the grass of an hill looking in the distance as the wind was running against his skin.

Y/n then sighed as he looked up at the sky as if he was lost in his thoughts.

Leone then decided to sneak behind Y/n, however Y/n jumped up avoiding getting tackled by her and then double stomp her on the spine.

Leone:" OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" she yelled in pain.

Y/n:" What are you doing?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

Leone:" W-Well, could you stop moping around? It's already been 3 days. Have you made up your mind about joining us in the night? P-Please can you get off me." she asked.

Y/n then kneel down causing even more pain to Leone.

Y/n:" What you go there?" he asked as he searched into Leone's cleavage.

Leone*blushing*:" EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!" she yelled as Y/n took out what seemed to be a wallet..... his wallet.

Y/n:" Oh? And whose berries were you gonna use?" he asked in a dark tone as he started cracking his knuckles.

Leone:" W-Wait. I-I'm telling you I've got what it takes to kill. I-I guarantee it. I-I can show you around the hideout." she said as she wanted to avoid Y/n punching her.

Y/n expression then got soft as he got off Leone.

Y/n:" Lead the way." he said as Leone then wrap her arm around Y/n neck bringing his face closer to her cleavage.

Leone:" For the starters this place is 10 kilometers North of the Capital, in the Mountains." she said as they were walking.

Y/n:" Isn't it a little out in the open? You're supposed to be assassins aren't you?" he asked to Leone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

in the meeting room Sheele was seen reading a book before Leone and Y/n entered the place.

Sheele:" Huh? He hasn't committed to join us, yet?" she asked calmly.

Leone:" That's right, Sheele. I was hoping you could give him some words of encouragement." she said as she tried to get to Y/n's wallet again, only to receive a back hand sending her flying out of the room.

This only left Sheele and Y/n alone.

Sheele:" Well, now that you know the location of our hideout. You do realize you'll be killed if you don't join us, don't you?" she asked to Y/n with a deadpanned look on her face.

Y/n:" The short black haired already stated she would've killed me regardless." he said with a deadpanned expression on his face.

Sheele:" You'd best think it over." she said as Y/n peeked to see what she was reading and the book was called ' Don't Be An Airhead Fix Yourself In 100 Ways.'

Y/n:( Hmmmmm, this feels just like home to be honest.) he thought in his head with a deadpanned expression on his face.

Then the door bursted right open as Leone was sent flying again back in the room as an angry Mine was seen walking towards Leone.

Mine then grabbed Leone by her collar.

Mine:" AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! WHAT MADE YOU THINK IT WAS A BRIGHT IDEA?!?!? BRINGING THIS RANDOM GUY IN OUR SECRET HIDEOUT!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled angrily.