Chapter 49

Everyone was in awe at the discovery that Y/n was the Pirate King's son.

Reporter:" 'Fire Fist' is Gold Roger's son?!?" he asked in shock.

Reporter 2:" This is big news!!! Notify the Head Office right now!!!! We'll print an extra edition!!!" he yelled to one of his coworkers.

Report 3:" I-It still exists........ The bloodline of the Pirate King!!!" he said in awe of what his ears have heard.

.

.

.

.

.

Esdeath was shocked.

Esdeath:" Y/n is........ the Pirate King son?" she asked in shock as her eyes widen.

Empire Soldiers:" Gold Roger's son?!?!" they said in shock.

.

.

.

.

.

Wave and Kurome back at the headquarters were shocked.

Kurome:" The son of the most wanted man in history was under the Empire's nose.." she said in awe.

Wave:" W-Wasn't everyone associated with Gold Roger executed?" he asked in shock.

.

.

.

.

.

???*whisper*:" I thought his father must be Dragon too since he's Luffy's brother." he said.

He's thin and tall, standing 5'6". He has a cross-shaped scar above his right eye. His hair are long and shaggy and kobi pink colored. He wears a standard-issue Empire jacket, pants, and neckerchief as well as a brightly patterned bandanna worn tied across his forehead. He put his glasses above his forehead, but when in need to read he use them.

 He put his glasses above his forehead, but when in need to read he use them

- Koby, Master Chief Petty Officer of the Imperial Capital -

???*whisper*:"  So did I! What's going on here? They aren't really brothers?!?!?" he asked to Koby.

He is a lanky, average-sized young man with a distinctive cleft chin and light blonde hair. he  wear his hair in a broad ponytail, coupled with a white shirt, pale green vest over it, purple slacks, black gloves, and a rather odd-looking black visor over his eyes.

 he  wear his hair in a broad ponytail, coupled with a white shirt, pale green vest over it, purple slacks, black gloves, and a rather odd-looking black visor over his eyes