Chapter 29

Akame was now seen engaging in a one on one against her younger sister Kurome in the air as their blades clash against each other generating a large shockwave.

Akame jumped back as Kurome smirked before one of the zombies attempted to slash Akame on the back, only for Akame to counter the zombie and block his attempted slash.

Akame turned her gaze as her eyes widen.

He was young man with short, blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a mask that covers the lower half of his face and a long trench coat with green blue scarf. He also wore pants with knee-height boots. He carries a spear-like weapon with him.

- Natala, former of Lieutenant Commander of the Imperial Capital -

Akame:" NATALA!!!!!" she yelled in shock as the three both landed on the ground on their feet.

Akame and Natala started engaging into a battle as Akame easily dominated Natala due to her knowledge in Haki and slashed the zombie in half generating a energy slash that cut the cliff of a mountain.

Akame then turned to Kurome with a look of anger in her face.

Akame:" PUT HIM BACK IN THE GROUND WHERE HE BELONGS!!!! YOU GREW UP WITH HIM AS SIBLINGS!!!!!!!" she yelled as Kurome flash stepped, coated her blade with Armament Haki and went to slash Akame who countered her little sister.

Kurome:" What are you talking about, sister? It's because he was my 'brother' that I want to stay with him. I'm going to add you to my collection too. Then we can be together again like the old days." she said with a creepy smile.

Akame:" Don't even joke about that!!!" she yelled at her little sister.

Kurome:" Too bad." she said as Natala's body reformed back to normal and went to aid Kurome pushing back Akame.

Bols then pointed his flametrower at Akame.

Bols:" Magma Drive!!!" he yelled as a sphere of Magma was sent towards Akame direction.

Akame then got rescued by Y/n who flew towards her and grabbed her before she got hit by it.

Akame looked at Y/n with shock as Y/n then spoke up.

Y/n:" YOU AREN'T FOCUS!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU, AKAME!!!!" he yelled at her as he then landed on the ground.

Akame then let go off Y/n and looked down on the ground in sadness.

Y/n:" Looks like this won't be an easy opponent to take down!!!" he said as the Screaming Death charged towards their direction.

Kurome and Zombie Natala went into a safer place which was the forest to hide as Kurome used her Observation Haki to look at the situation happening with her sister.

Kurome:" Sister. You betrayed us to join them........... GO, SCREAMING DEATH!!!!" she yelled as the Danger Beast started firing rapid fireballs.

Y/n created a fire wall to counter the Danger Beast raging attacks which luckly worked due to his Logia abilities.