Chapter 71

Honest was now seen sitting on his throne admiring the destruction caused by Yasaka.

Honest:" Commanders sent their soldiers to clash with the enemy and put the fate of the Kingdom on the line.... That style of warfare is outdated. This how I fight a war! You just sit somewhere safe... and deliver the command to fire from there. Ooooh! We can kill tons of people this way! We've probably already killed 10,000 of them. It makes so much more sense. But I must admit.... The way we're blowing away so much of the Revolutionary Army. I can't stop laughing as much as I am! It's positively unfair!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!" he yelled with sadism as Yasaka kept firing barrage of energy waves from its mouth generating vast destruction.

When the smoke was clear the remaining Rebel soldiers were seen carrying the injured or saying their prayers to the fallen.

Y/n was seen layed on the ground, completely outcold as Sabo was on his knees checking up on his brother.

Sabo then carried Y/n on his back as smoke was sorrounding the area.

Sabo was seen panting injured himself.

Sabo:" Come on.... Huff....... Huff..... Huff.... Come on Sabo.... Keep going.... it takes more than a little explosion and smoke to stop me and my brother...... That fox is trying its hardest...... It won't get us though...... I promise......I'm gonna find us a cozy place to take shelter.... Hold on Y/n.........Just hold on a bit......Urrrkkk......" he said as a big explosion happened behind them causing Sabo to get sent flying far away as Y/n ended up falling into a pit.

Y/n body crashed as it layed there out cold.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Mine she was still in the palace witnessing the damage Yasaka did.

Mine:" That thing's bad news.... It's too darn big.... In any case, I have to hurry!!! Carrying out my my mission to defeat my targets may be linked to stopping that thing...... Think Mine, where would someone like Saikyuu hide?!?............ DOWNSTAIRS!!!! He's the one who came up with the assassinations Unit. I have a hunch of what he's up to." she said as she started dashing towards where Saikyuu may be, until she sensed the Prime Minister upstairs.

Mine:" Tch..... For f*ck sake!!!" she said with a frown on her face as she couldn't decide who she was going to kill.

Mine then decided to follow the plan and went to Saikyuu instead.

Mine:" Wait for me up there you worthless worm!!" she said with anger as after seh was done with Saikyuu, Honest was the next one to get offed.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back with Yasaka the Ancient Weapon kept firing rapid blasts and swinging its 9 tails generating powerful storms felt through the world.