Chapter 38

At the Cathedral Bolic and Esdeath were now seen playing chessboard as Bolic smirked at her.

Bolic:" You only need to serve as my bodyguard for two more weeks." he said.

Esdeath:" Two more weeks? Oh, that's right. It'll be the region's day.... there's going to be a grand festival." she said.

Bolic:" Yes. The Groundwork's finally been laid out. I'm going to have the founding priest killed to make him a true holy ghost. And then, infront of all believers whon will be gathered there....... I'm going to name myself the New Head Priest." he said with a sadistic smile on his face.

Esdeath then looked down at the chessboard and smiled.

Esdeath:" You've beaten me." she said with a calm smile.

Bolic:" HAHAHAHA!!!! You've got natural talent, but you still lack experience!!!" he said with amusement.

.

.

.

.

Esdeath was now seen walking in the hallways of the cathedral as the smile on her face dropped.

Esdeath:" Najenda must realize she's running out of time. She'll be coming here soon. We'll shore up our security." she said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the Night Raid's Headquarters Lubbock was now seen finishing to make food for everyone.

Lubbock:" I hope you're ready everyone....... Najenda, it's salt flavored ramen with firm noodles." he said proudly

Najenda:"OOooooh, I have total confidence in how the chicken is seasoned and the amount of salt!!!" she said happily as Lubbock blushed

Lubbock:" Erm...... Mine, It's strawberry parfait!!!!" he said.

 Mine, It's strawberry parfait!!!!" he said