Chapter 51

Y/n and Sabo were shocked by what they witnessed aswell as the Reporters in Sabaody Archipelago.

.

.

.

.

Reporter:" W-What happened?!?" he asked in shock.

Reporter 2:" Did a ship just fell out from the sky?!?" he asked in shock.

.

.

.

Jinbei then proceeded to grab all of the Devil Fruit users out of the water and rescue them to safety.

Luffy started panting before noticing Y/n from far away.

Luffy: There he is." he said with a bright smile.

Y/n:" L-Luffy?!?" he asked in shock.

Luffy:" Y/N!!!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!" he yelled.

Sabo had a bright smile on his face as Sengoku gritted his teeth.

Imperial Soldier:" L-Look!! It's Crocodile!!!" he yelled.

Imperial Soldier 2:" It's not just him!!! Look at the others!!!" he yelled in shock.

Luffy:" I'M HERE FOR YOU!!!!" he yelled.

???:" MWAHAHAHA!!!! WORLD HERE I COME!!!" he said with excitment.

He is a slim blue-haired man with an appearance resembling that of a clown, as to mirror his epithet . The big, red nose on his face is, in fact, his real nose. His face is always covered with makeup, just like a clown, he has crossbones going down his face forming an X; he also has two blue lines near both of his eyes, red lipstick and his jolly roger on his hat. he dons a striped white and red shirt with short sleeves, white gloves reminiscent of the ones worn by clowns, a sash around his waist like many other pirates, and a pair of loose pants reaching to his calves, just above a pair of striped socks and pointy shoes. He also has a scarf around his neck. Hanging from his shoulders there is an orange, fur-lined captain's coat.

- Buggy, also known as 'Buggy the Star Clown', Captain of the Buggy Pirates aswell as co-leader of the Buggy and Alvida Alliance -

[ A/n: Buggy ate the Bara Bara no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to split his body into pieces and reassemble them at will. This power also makes him immune to slashing attacks, Including Haki infused slashes.]

Emporio Ivankov:" They mean business!! And look how many there are." he said worried about the amount of Imperial soldiers.

Sengoku then yelled in anger.

Sengoku:" GARP!!!! IT'S YOUR FAMILY AGAIN!!!" he yelled angrily as Garp held both of his hands in his hair trying his best not have several heart attacks.