Chapter 30

Leone growled at Kurome as Kurome smirked.

Leone:" I'll show you what happenes.......... When you piss off the Lion!!!" she yelled as her claws came out and her fangs popped out.

Najenda:" Don't rush into things alone!" she yelled.

Leone:" Boss, stay back you can't use your Advanced Haki without hurting yourself in the process!!! Just you wait, I'm coming for you!!" she said as she got on all fours as her Haki was leaking out her body.

Kurome:" Ooh, my aren't you a tough one? I think I want to add you to my collection too." she said with a creepy smile.

Akame was now seen avoiding the magma attacks coming from Bols flametrower.

Akame:( I can't get lose enough because of that bodyguard..... but if I keep moving they're sure to give me an opening.) she thought in her head as she took a deep breath as her eyes glowed bright red.

Murasame was now coated in Armament Haki as Akame proceeded to start moving at incalculable speed around them creating a vortex.

Bols was in shock.

Bols:( She's circling me to find a way in. Then I'll give her big wide opening) he thought in hsi head as he fired a magma wave from his flametrower, but he only ended up hitting Akame's after image.

Akame blade was now near Bols'head and was close to cut it until Isiah punched Akame away with an Armament Haki coated fist.

Akame did a couple of back flips revealing that she coated her stomach in Armament Haki, btu still felt the impact of the blow.

Akame adorably rubbed her stomach as Bols sighed in relief.

Bols:( Impressive countering......) he thought in his head as Isiah flash stepped, coated his left leg in Armament Haki and kicked Akame who counter him by using Murasame coated in Armament Haki to defend herself.

Akame got sent flying at amazing speed, but managed to stay on her feet.

Akame started panting as Bols then spoke up.

Bols:" Let me ask you something. Akame, why did you joined the Revolutionary Army? It would've been assuring to have you still on our side." he told to Akame.

Akame:" Because my heart decided it was the right thing to do!!!! I WILL WALK THE PATH THAT I BELIEVE IN!!!!" she yelled as she placed an hand on her chest.

Bols:" That's an understandable reply, thank you but................. BURNING DOWN THAT CONVINCTION IS MY JOB!!!!" he said as he pointed his flametrower at Akame.

Meanwhile with Wave and Jinbe, Wave was now seen moving super fast around Jinbe creating after images of himself as Jinbe had his eyes closed.

Wave:" GRAND CHARIOT EARTH SHAKER!!!!" he yelled as he coated his right kick with Armament Haki and seemingly struck Jinbe generating a powerful shockwave.