Flame Emperor: Grand Fall Part 4#

Y/n and Bullet starred at each other after having a Conqueror's Haki blooming clash.

Y/n:" An old rookie like you don't think he can do whatever he wants once he gets out of prison!" he said with a glare on his face as Bullet simply starred at him with a stern expression on his face.

Bullet:" I'll start with you." he said with a dead glare on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

Shiki in his castle smirked.

Shiki:" The stage is set. Heir of Demons, show me... your strength." he said with a smirk.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n eyes started moving towards the Buddhist statues floating in the air as a frown appeared on his face  as those statues and it was bothering him.

Crocodile was seen inside of one of the statues eyes observing what was happening.

Crocodile:( Behind the scenes of this tournament. Douglas Bullet is implicated. The pirate who caused the Galzburg tragedy. That enormous massacre. His powers are quite difficult to counter.) he thought in his head as he like the others was one of the people that got brought into the Island flying above the clouds.

Crocodile then noticed Buggy and his crew trying to leave the Island as he simply glared them down.

Buggy:( COMPARED TO A FLEET OF WARSHIP, THAT IS MUCH MORE DANGEROUS!!! MUCH BETTER TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM. EVEN IF THAT TREASURE.... WAS THE ONE PIECE!!!! )he thought in his head in fear as he tried to look brave infront of his men.

Y/n then turned towards the others present there.

Y/n:" Get out of the way!" he yelled.

Doma:" After him it will be your turn, Fire Fist!!!" he yelled.

Bullet:" If you don't come forward, I'll come." he said with a smirk on his face as he flash stepped infront of Y/n.

Y/n countered him by coating his fist with Armament Haki causing their punches to clash.

Y/n eyes widen as a purple aura was around Bullet's body and in an instant Y/n was sent flying away like a rocket.

Smoothie was in awe before Bullet appeared behind her and flicked her in the back of the head sending her flying at immeasurable speed.

Urouge eyes widen as he got gut punched and ended up collapsing on the ground out cold.

Emeraude, the mermaid Pirate Captain, used the water advantage and fired a massive wave of water with the combined forces of her sisters to try and take out Bullet.

Bullet smirked as he clapped both of his hands generating a powerful shockwave sending the mermaids flying away.

Mine pulled out Pumpkin and massive energy wave towards Bullet, Bullet stood still and took it all before coming out of the smoke without a single injury on his body.

Bullet flash stepped as Akame decided to protect Mine by attempting to slash with her Bokken coated ith Armament Haki.

However Bullet smacked the two ladies like they were nothing sending them flying far away and crash.

Smoothie yelled in anger as she jumped extremelly high in the air and swong her blade coated with Armament Haki in attempt to end Bullet.

Urouge started panting and opened his eyes to see Smoothie flying towards his direction and crash on top of him.