Chapter 60

At the Revolutionary Army ships, Emporio Ivankov was seen layed on the floor of a destroyed ship injured and beatem as Budo walked past him.

The Rebels started firing cannons and bullets at him but it proved useless due to his Logia status.

Budo:" Revolutionary Army hand over Roger and Dragon's sons now." he said as a frown appeared on Jinbe's face.

Jinbe:( The sea is mostly frozen I can't use my water style on him!!! There's no other way around.) he thought in his head as he grabbed Luffy.

Sabo:" EVERYONE I'M SORRY, BUT WE MUST SPLIT!!!" he yelled making the Rebels shocked, however this was all planned because if they split, jumped from ship to ship they would've reached the only ship that wasn't that far from them and wasn't caught by Esdeath's ice.

Sabo then proceeded to jump over a ship as the Rebels understood what he meant just by that gesture as they proceeded to do the same and started jumping from ships to ships.

Akame, Y/n and Mine did the same.

This gesture however made Budo even more angrier as he set his sight to the slowest one of his main targets, which was Jinbe as he proceeded to leap from the ship.

Jinbe quickly turned as he trew a punch coated with Armament Haki towards Budo's body making a hole through his chest before it easily reformed like nothing happened.

Budo then trew a magma punch which went through Jinbe's body and managed to strike Luffy aswell.

Y/n eyes widen in pure horror.

Luffy:" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he yelled in pain and agony as both him and Jinbe crashed in the frozen sea.

Rebels:" HE PUNCHED THROUGH JINBE AND HIT STRAW HAT LUFFY!!!!!" he yelled.

Sabo eyes widen as he turned to see Luffy and Jinbe laying on the floor.

Budo then jumped down and started walking towards the two.

Budo:" Stop getting in my way, Knight of Sea." he said with despiteful tone.

Luffy ended up losing consciouness from the pain as Jinbe started coughing meaning he survived it.

Jinbe:" L-Luffy..... I-I'm sorry.... Because of me, you suffered even more wounds!!" he apologized to Luffy.

 Because of me, you suffered even more wounds!!" he apologized to Luffy