Chapter 45

Ran had now arrived at the Wild Hunt's Lodging as he greeted Cosmina, Enshin and Champ.

Ran:" Good evening, sorry to interrupt." he said with a calm smile.

Cosmina immidiatly walked up to Ran and cling on his left arm.

Cosmina*blushing*:" Please say you'll hang out with me..." she said with lust over Ran.

Ran:" If Wild Hunt will have me.... I promise......" he said with a calm smile.

Enshin:"................. You're awful desperate to get in......." he said while drinking his beer with suspicioun over the Admiral business here.

Ran:" Where are the others?" he asked to Cosmina.

Cosmina:" They're over at Syura's place. Apparently, he got in a fight and got all bandaged up." she said with a bright smile.

Ran:( If Syura's gone and his other lackey's are out..... Then this really is going to be smooth......) he thought in his head.

Ran:" Ooh, Champ...." he said as the clown looked up to Ran with an raised eyebrow because he was reading a book.

Ran then walked up and whispered something into Champ's ears making his eyes widen.

Champ:" YOU MEAN IT?!?!" he asked to Ran in shock as Ran agreed.

Ran:" Yes." he said with a calm smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

Ran and Champ were now seen walking further and further away from the zones of the Capital full of people, reaching the forest.

Champ:" Are we there yet? Where's this cottage where the super cute kiddos are holed up?" he asked while panting.

Ran:" We're almost there, Champ." he said with a calm smile.

Champ:" You really are good at flattering folks. First you gave us all the berries and now you found some fresh meat for me." he said with a sadistic smile on his face.

Ran:" This is my chance at a big promotion in life." he said with a calm smile.

Champ:" Aaaah, I wonder what they'll be like. I'm going to love them deep and good~." he said.

" he said

Ran:"............................ After you're done loving them..... Why do you kill them?" he asked with a calm smile.

 Why do you kill them?" he asked with a calm smile