Chapter 2

A young Y/n was seen in a forest sitting on top of a elephant size bear while holding a rusty pipe as an older man was talking to him.

He is a tall, tanned, broad-chested, muscular old man. He has a beard and a scar over his left eye.

 He has a beard and a scar over his left eye

- Monkey D. Garp, Vice-Admiral of the Imperial Capital-

Garp:" If you want an high position in the military, you need to start raising your skills. By doing this even if things might get bad you'll be able to survive somehow." he said with acheerful smile on his face.

Y/n:" What? I won't join the military old man. I'll be a pirate." he said with a stern expression on his face.

Garp:" W-What?!? W-Why you!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A FINE ADMIRAL FOR THE IMPERIAL CAPITAL!!!" he yelled in anger.

Y/n just stuck his tounge out as a response earning his grandfather's infamous 'Fist of Love' for such an act.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gramps, I got to thank you for training me, because now my skills are for great use now.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n and Leone were now seen drinking a large amount of beer as they were now competing to see who has the geatest stamina out of the two and despite Leone even using her Zoan abilities she ended up falling back her chair ultimatly giving victory to Y/n.

This caused Lubbock and Bulat to cheer for Y/n as Sheele was still reading her book to convince herself she was not a ditsy girl.

Mine was angry at the amount of dirt they have brought in the kitchen because of their foolish challenge.

Y/n:" AKAME!!!!! WHEN IS THE FOOD READY?!?!" he yelled with a drunken smile on his face.

Akame:" I'm th responsible for cooking the hideout's meal and naturally that duty shall be yours aswell." she said with her monotone voice as she wanted to point out that Y/n should be apart of this aswell since they are teammates, but as seemingly always Y/n fell face on the table sleeping like a baby.

Mine:" WHY IS THIS GUY STILL HERE?!?!? HE'S SO NOT FITTED TO BE APART OF THIS GROUP!!!! ALL HE DOES IS EATING OUR RATIONS!!!!!!!! WE HAD TO HUNT MORE THAN TWICE BECAUSE OF HIM!!!!!" she yelled angrily while pointing at Y/n sleeping.