Chapter 9

At the training grounds, Akame was now seen charging at Y/n as she swong her sword multiple times at him, only for Y/n to use Observation Haki and doge every single strike with his hands on his hips.

Y/n then spin on himself and struck Akame with a back kick, sending her flying back.

Akame slide back as she was panting.

Akame:" One more time, One more time Y/n!!" she said.

Y/n:" Take a break already." he said with a serious expression on his face.

Akame then slowly got up.

Akame:" I can't rest now. I told you, right? Come at me like we're in a real fight. HERE I COME!!!!" she yelled as she coated Murasame with Armament Haki as she jumped towards Y/n, only to get smacked out the way by Bulat.

Akame body was sent flying to the left side as she crashed on the ground.

Y/n:" Yikes." he said.

Akame:" B-Bulat!! W-What are you doing?!?" she asked in anger.

Bulat just laughed.

Bulat:" If you were in a real fight, you'd have to be aware of your sorroundings. You never know where the enemy may be hiding, right? You're a lot more into it than usual, care to explain" he asked.

Y/n:" She wants to get stronger, so that she can defeat the Fleet Admiral." he said with a stern expression on his face as Akame blushed in embaressment.

Akame*blushing*:" You were not meant to s-say that!! It was our secret!!" she yelled.

Y/n stuck his tounge out as Bulat just laugh.

Bulat:" Hehehe, Now that is handsome. You're both growing up. If you want to be even stronger, then both of you should team up with me. We'll train the right way!!! OUR LESSON STARTS NOW!!!! FOLLOW ME!!!!" he said as he grabbed Y/n by the back of his red beaded necklace and sprint away as Y/n was seen choking.

Akame sweatdropped.

Akame:( He only took Y/n.) she thought in her head.

Akame then noticed Bulat hand gesture meaning that she had to stay back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bulat and Y/n were now seen walking on the mountains carrying heavy and large backpacks.

Y/n:" We never gone this far before. It's gotten foggy." he said.

Bulat:" This area is a fake mountain. It's the most dangerous place in the Capital Region."he said as Y/n turn his sight towards one of the tree and starred at it for a while.

Then an eye open as Y/n took out his dagger.

These creatures are known as a 'Tree Beast' , they are shown to look very similar to regular trees, but they have some differences. Tree Beasts have one single eye and a mouth just below it. Tree Beasts also don't have leaves on their brances, unlike most trees.

The Tree Beast used his branches to go to attack Y/n, until Y/n coated his dagger with Armanent Haki and swong it causing the Tree Beast to get destroyed into nothing more than pieces aswell as to take a large chunk of the cliff of the mountain.

Bulat smiled.

Bulat:" You've figured it out. This place is crawling with danger beasts specialize in mimicry. You'll develop a keen eye for battle here! You can't survive on passion alone, see?"he said looking with a menacing smirk at the other Tree Beasts standing there looking at the feat Y/n just pulled in fear and awe.