Chapter 69

Y/n and Akame were now both seen sitting on the grass looking at the blue sky.

Y/n:" Aaaah..... It's such a nice weather. I think it'll be clear skies for a while. Perfect weather for a Final Battle." he said.

Akame:" It's coming right up. Tomorrow...... Huh?" she asked with a smile.

.

.

.

.

Later, Y/n, Akame and Mine were seen eating their food at the table.

Y/n was seen drinking a lot as Mine sweatdropped.

Mine:" If you drink too much, there won't be any alcohol left for tomorrow." she said.

Y/n gasped and then burped.

Mine then smiled.

Mine:( Your carefree attitude.. gives me hope now.) she thought in her head.

Y/n raised an eyebrow.

Y/n:" What's up? You're showing up your soft side?" he asked.

Mine:" It's the Night before a Final Battle. We should get like this." she said with a smile.

Y/n:" Well! Then I have a confession before you find out through someone else!! The truth is, I've been sneaking food from your stash." he told her causing Mine to sweatdropped.

Mine:" I-I thought it was running low a little quickly. Oh, well. I forgive you." she said.

Y/n:" When I go into the Capital on a job, I save up some of your stipend for trips on bars..... Oh, there's a lot more. So I better get it all out there now." he said with a goofy smile on his face causing veins to appear on Mine's forehead.

Mine:" Save it for when the fight's over!!💢" she said with a forced smile trying to contain her anger.

Akame stood quiet and ate her food slowly as Mine eyes widen.

Mine:" AKAME, WHAT'S THE MATTER?!? YOU'RE EATING SO SLOWLY. DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!?!" she asked with a worried tone.

Y/n:" ACK!! NOW THAT I GET A GOOD LOOK AT YOU, YOU LOOK SO SERIOUS!!! WHAT'S THE MATTER?!?!" he asked with a worried tone.

AKame:" It's nothing... I'm sorry..... I don't mean to dampen the spirit of the party, but... I was just remembering everybody. Sheele, Bulat, Chelsea, Lubbock, Jinbe, Leone, Najenda. And you two. It's thanks to you that right now we're even here. I swear that my final mission... to dispose of those who have corrupted this Kingdom will be successful. That's the duty of those who survive!!" she said with a look of confidence in her face.

Y/n and Mine then smiled before Akame grab the table cloth and pull most of the food on her direction.

Akame:" AND THAT'S WHY I EAT!!!" she yelled with confidence.

Y/n and Mine:" HEY!!!" they yelled at Akame as Akame was devouring most of the food.

Y/n and Mine jumped at Akame and tackled her causing the floor to get spilled with food, however it was too late as Akame managed to swallow the desert.

Y/n and Mine:" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! SHE ATE IT ALL!!" they both yelled as Akame started snoring meaning she fell asleep.

Y/n and Mine then sat down on the floor and they started both grinning as Akame was snoring peacefully.

.

.

.

.