Chapter 8

At the Night Raid hideout, Akame was now seen feeding Mine since her right arm was broken from her fight with Seryu.

Akame:" Mine, open up." she said with a blank expression.

Mine:" Leave me be, I can eat on my own you know." she told her.

Akame:" I'm trying to help." she said with a blank expression before Y/n walked in kitchen causing Akame to turn.

The two starred at each other as Y/n was looking at her with a look of hatred in his eyes.

Y/n:( Sheele has been murdered yet, how can you still have that calm and indifferent expression on your face?) he thought in his head with hatred an despise in his eyes.

Y/n then turn the other way and went upstairs, causing Akame face to drop a little.

Y/n:( The one who manage to kill her, has to be the girl with the dog like Teigu. The next time I see her, I'm not letting that sh*t slide.) he thought in his head with burning hatred he felt for Seryu.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Moments later, Y/n and Leone were now seen standing infront of Najenda listening to the order.

Najenda:" Tonight contract isn't requested from the people. It's a direct order from the Revolutionary Army. Our targets are the Kobore brothers, Sergeants of the Imperial Capital. As the direct subordinates of the Prime Minister, they're bastards who do the lion's share work for him. So be on top of your game tonight. To decrease the empire military power by even just a little bit, we shall kill them." she told the duo.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Leone and Y/n were now seen in the building, where the two Sergeants were staying and having a drink, the duo of the Night Raid were hiding behind the door.

Leone and Y/n looked at each other before they nodded.

Y/n sneaked behind the one of the brothers and stab him through the back of his neck with his dagger.

The other brother was shocked but before he could've done something Leone grab him by his face and tore off his head from his body.

The duo then left, until Y/n from the outside heard the voice of a little kid.

Little Boy:" Dad? What is going on?" he asked as Y/n eyes widen before he started running away.

The kid who walked moments after the killing was in shock.

Little Boy:" H-Huh? P-Papa?!? PAPA!!!!" he yelled in tears as he run up to the corpse of his father.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n and Leone were now seen sitting infront a river as Y/n was washing his dagger.

Y/n:" Tch.... Damn it, he was a bootlicker of the Prime Minister who tricked and abused people. Yet, to his son he was a great father?!?" he asked in anger.

Leone then sighed, before she grabbed Y/n head and put it on her cleavage.

Leone:" You can try for the rest of your life but that stain will always remain with you. I got worried knowing you were too kindhearted. That's why I went on this mission with you." she said.