Chapter 36

Seryu was now seen looking at Y/n and Mine from a distance as Seryu had a devilish smirk across her face.

Seryu:" So, you're getting ready to move out. You evil-doers. I've combined the Judgments of the 10 Kings 2#, #7, and #8 to form this equipment of annihilation..... Now to open fire!!! Even though our Great Fleet Admiral has feelings for you, you've brought down nothing more than pain and suffering among us, Portgas D. Y/n!!!! Along with that evil comrade of yours who robbed me of her death that night!! You will repent your sins in the Holy Flames!!!!" she said with a sadistic grin as she used her Devil Fruit and created the large amount of fire arms.

Y/n and Mine's Observation Haki's activated as they sensed great danger approaching.

Seryu:" JUSTICE BARRAGE!!!!" she said as she fired a barrage of missiles and rockets at the duo.

This created large destruction in the area as huge boulders were falling from mountains.

Koro who was seen holding the radar with his paws showed Seryu that the two were still alive.

Seryu:" THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!!! STUBBORN EVIL-DOERS!!!!!!!" she yelled angrily as she kept firing.

A wave of flames was now seen bursting out of the smoke revealing Y/n who was flying out of the way while holding Mine in his arms.

Y/n:" I saw her before. She's a CP7 agent and currently Rear Admiral Seryu." he said as Mine screamed.

Mine:" HERE THEY COME AGAIN, Y/N!!!!" she yelled as the missiles and rockets were now flying right infront of them.

Y/n changed his flight direction causing the missiles and rockets that were previously going after them from behind to crash against the ones that were previously right infront of them creating large explosions.

Mine:" WHAT AN ATTACK!!!!!! PLUS SHE'S FIRING LIKE CRAZY AT US" she yelled in shock.

Y/n:" I've never seen so many missiles and rockets before....." he said as he was now wary of the current Seryu. 

Y/n was now seen flying in the air while holding Mine.

Mine:" The firing stopped. Did we get out of her range?" she asked to Y/n.

Y/n:" How did she managed to tail us? Her Haki is pretty weak.........." he said as he sensed that Seryu never awaken her Haki despite having an higher rank that Wave, luckly.

Mine used her Observation Haki and managed to sense Suzuka presence.

Mine:" There's one fleeing the scene!!! Judging by her attire......... She's the last of the 4 Rakshasa. SHE'S GOING TO CALL MORE OF HER ALLIES FROM THE CITY?!?!" she said in shock

Y/n:( Lubbock's still recovering. Leone and Jinbe are digging that hole. Akame and the Boss are doing undercover work on the other side of town. Which means we don't have any backup to call for! Should we follow protocl and run away?) he thought in his head as he flew down and landed on a cliff of a mountain.