Chapter 63

At the Island of Tenochtitlan a battle between Sea Kings was happening as the Rebels guarding the coast of the Island were in shock.

Rebels:" Look!! It's Big Neptunians!!" he said.

Rebel:" Look at how much they're fighting." she said.

Rebel 3:" Look!!! They're both dead!!!! Something killed them!!!" he yelled.

Rebel 4:" Those huge monsters!?" she asked in shock.

Rebel 3:" I couldn't see what did it!!!" he yelled.

Rebel 5: " These waters are scary!!" he yelled.

Something then burst out of the water and crashed straight on the coast of the Island making a huge crater.

Everyone was shocked as Rayleigh made his presence known on the Island.

Rayleigh:" What a nuisance. My ship sunk in a storm so I had to swim here. I don't move like I used to. Guess I'm getting old." he said as he was holding a New World Log Pose to track them down.

They were left speechless as Rayleigh started stretching his muscles before he sensed Y/n's presence in the Island.

Rayleigh:" Jackpot." he said with a grin on his face as the Rebels were trembling in fear.

Meanwhile in the forest Y/n was seen eating a large amount of food with his Sabo, Koala, Akame and Mine.

Y/n then sensed Rayleigh powerful presence in the Island as he almost dropped his chicken leg, until Akame caught it and ate it for him.

Y/n then got up with a serious expression on his face as Mine looked at him with a worried look on her face.

Y/n leapt into the air really high reaching the sky as he started looking at each direction before tracking down Rayleigh.

Y/n then flew down thanks to his flames towards Rayleigh.

Rayleigh raised an eyebrow in confusion as Y/n was appearing furious to see him.

The first thing that Y/n did was firing a massive construct of a flaming fist towards Rayleigh.

Rayleigh:" Oh?" he then raised his left leg up and kicked the attack away from him.

Y/n's flaming fist struck the sea, leaving a huge hole in the process.

Y/n flew down and landed down glaring at Rayleigh.

Y/n:" GO AWAY!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT INVITATED!!!!!!" he yelled in anger.

Rayleigh:" Kiddo, I'm not an enemy. I just-"

Y/n:" I know who you are. I just don't want your old ass around this place. You're in my way." he said with a cocky grin.

" he said with a cocky grin