Chapter 72

Esdeath was seen admiring Yasaka destroying power with a smirk on her face as she stood on a pile of Rebels.

Esdeath:" The Ancient Weapon... with its enormous size, its firepower is considerable." she said with a smirk before she noticed more rebels approaching her.

Esdeath:" They're sending in one Unit after another. The Rebel's Army is really trying their best, but... No way am I letting them pass." she said as she used her ice powers to freeze them in an instant.

.

.

.

.

Yasaka:" My father treasured this country.... and you vermin re ruining it. I will purge you all. Every last one!!!" it yelled in anger as it unleashed a powerful roar as Danger Beasts started causing havoc through the place.

Sabo clentched his teeth as he starred at the Fox God.

Sabo:" Get........ GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS!!!" he yelled in anger as he leapt towards Yasaka.

Makoto[ Yasaka]:" Ah, yes... I forgot there was an enemy close by...." he said as he was mind controlled by Yasaka itself.

An Army of Danger Beasts charged towards Sabo as Sabo blitzed them all.

Sabo went to swing his left fist at Yasaka's face again, until the Nine Tailed Fox God countered him as energy orbs appeared around Yasaka before firing towards Sabo.

Sabo eyes widen as he deflected one of the orbs which ended up causing a massive explosion in the sky.

Sabo then started using Geppo style to start sky walking in the air and running away from the attacks.

Sabo:( It's going Berserk.... Should I say to hell with the caution and just brace myself for a hit?!?) he thought in his head before he noticed some of the civilians trying to leave the Kingdom.

Sabo eyes widen as one of the orbs started approaching them.

Sabo then leapt at amazing speed as he guard up and tank the whole attack to make sure that the civilians would've survived.

Sabo ended up crashing on the ground, out cold and severely injured.

Yasaka then aimed one of his tails at Sabo and slammed it full force against his body shattering most of his bones.

Yasaka started grinning as he left Sabo for dead.

Sabo:( W-Why is it happening?..........No......... the three of us...... Should've stayed together......... This is not fair........) he thought in his head as all he saw next was only darkness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Y/n was now seen sitting on the grass as he was starring at the blue sky feeling the breeze running down his face.

Y/n rose up from the grass and as he starred at his hands for a while, before he spoke up.

Y/n:"...................... Get me out of here." he told the figure standing behind him.

???:" Why would you want that? You could live like this world forever if you wanted to. It would be like never waking up from an happy dream." the figure told Y/n.