Chapter 15

Back at the NightRaid hideout Akame was now in shock to hear that Esdeath kidnapped Y/n.

Akame:" Y/n's been kidnapped by Esdeath?!?!" she yelled.

Mine:" Did she realized he was with NightRaid?!?" she asked.

Lubbock:" I don't know, maybe 50/50." he said not understanding the situation aswell and the reason why Esdeath kidnapped him.

Leone:" M-Maybe its because he used Haki. And she sensed it. After that he was taken probably to the Palace." she said.

Akame looked down.

Akame:( Y/n.....) she thought in her head.

Leone was now thinking of a plan as Mine spoke up.

Mine:" You'd better not suggest some crazy idea, like that we go and save him, Akame. The Palace is full of traps and guards remember? We don't even know the skills of CP7. We couldn't get in, even under normal conditions. And Y/n's true identity might not have been found out yet." she told Leone.

Leone:" Either way, let's temporarily move our base deeper into the mountains." she said.

Akame:" Good idea. We might be found here." she said.

Lubbock:" But what do we do about Y/n? I don't want to think the worst, but-" he was then interrupted by Akame.

Akame:" I know. We won't charge without plan. But, Y/n is our precious comrade. We'll do what we can!!!" she said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the Palace, Y/n was now seen tied up on Sea Stone chains against a wall as Esdeath proceeded to introduce him to her squad.

Esdeath:" And so... this is our new backup member for CP7. Portgas D. Y/n." she said.

Bols:" You brought a Civilian in here? Just like that?" he asked.

Esdeath*blushing*:" He'll have everything, he could ever want here. And he's not only a spare for the team. I felt it...... Portgas D. Y/n is going to be my lover..." she said with hearts in her eyes as Y/n felt shivers down the back of his spine.

Wave:" B-But, why is he chained up like a dog?" he asked as he sweatdropped.

Esdeath:" Because I like him and he'll likely try to run off the moment they are off him." she said as she shrugged with innocent puppy eyes.

Ran:" If you want a real lover and not a..... pet. You might want to remove them." he said with calm smile.

Esdeath then started thinking about it, before she agreed.

Esdeath:" That's true. I'll take them off." she said as she removed few chains from Y/n's body....... just a few.

Wave sweatdropped at her boss anthics.

Esdeath:" While we're on the subject has anyone here ever been in a relationship or married?" she asked as Bols quickly raised his arm up making most of his teammates shocked.

Seryu:" B-Bols is it true?!?" she asked in shock.

Bols then started blushing.