Chapter 66

In the Imperial Capital, Esdeath was seen in her office creating a sphere made of ice and starring at it.

Esdeath:" I create ice.... and control it at will." she said.

Esdeath:( I've said it many times, this ability is so simple yet incredibly effective.... Whenever I feel like it, I come up with new techniques.... I can't wait for this final battle. Now to boost the soldiers's morale a bit more.... to do that I'll need-) her thought were then interrupted by the door of her office opening revealing to be a soldier.

Imperial soldier:" Fleet Admiral!!! An enemy faction, nearly a thousand of strong men, is currently marching toward the Capital's castel Wall!!!" he yelled.

Esdeath then smirked.

Esdeath:" Perfect timing...... I'll go greet them!!" she said with a  smirk on her face.

.

.

.

Meanwhile the soldiers were seen re-grouping together.

Imperial soldier 2:" HEY!!! THE ENEMY'S ATTACKING!!! SO THOSE REBEL FIENDS HAVE FINALLY COME!!!" he yelled.

Imperial soldier 3:" Don't worry. I heard Fleet Admiral Esdeath will be making an appearence." he told him as two figures were seen hiding behind a building overhearing them talking.

.

.

.

.

The Rebels, from the North Blue who were previously under Numa Seika, were seen preparing their attacks as they were charging up their firearms inside of their tent.

Rebel:" They're getting worked up. When Esdeath attacks the other group, that'll be the best time for us to make a move." he said.

Rebel 2:" All right!! Now we're gonna storm the Palace!! Revenge will be in our grasps."he yelled.

Rebels:" REVENGE FOR DEPUTY COMMANDER NUMA SEIKA!!! WE'LL HAVE THE EMPEROR'S HEAD!!!" they yelled.

Moments later The Rebels were seen on their horses running forward to make their way towards the Capital.

Rebel 3:" Are you sure about this, Nuge?! Shouldn't we be in step with the others?!?" he asked.

He is a middle-aged man of average height. He wore pince-nez-styled glasses, had black hair, He donned a standard rebel army suit, with a black tie and a checkered collar, along with boots and horse riding gloves. Around his waist was a dark cloak that covered his torso and left arm. he had the bow packed with arrows, strapped onto his back.

 he had the bow packed with arrows, strapped onto his back

- Nuge, member of the North Blue -

Nuge:" IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF IN THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE INITIATIVE!! WHEN WE SUCCEED, NOBODY WILL SAY A THING!!! THE NAME OF NUGE WILL GO DOWN IN THE ANNALS OF HISTORY AS A LEADING FIGURE WHO HEROICALLY BROKE THE ENEMY'S FIGHTING SPIRIT WITH A SURPRISE ATTACK BEFORE THE FINAL BATTLE!!!" he yelled with a wide smile on his face.