Chapter 54

Luffy was seen running more and more to Y/n's direction as Jinbe and Emporio Ivankov were following him.

Emporio Ivankov:" Look at that sport that is Akame!!!! She's really staling Hawkeye himself!!!" he yelled.

Jinbe:" Luffy, look!!! Our enemies have all gathered in the Plaza!" he yelled.

Luffy:" I know!! I have a bad feeling about this!!! But everyone are making their moves!! I can't stop now!!!" he yelled.

Then a Giant Vice-Admiral started swinging his katana and sending bodies of the Rebel Army flying.

He is a giant , and towers over regular soldiers. He is shown to have curly brown hair with a large bulbous chin. Unlike most giants who have a more heavy rounded stature, John is one of the few giants to look mostly human.

Unlike other Imperial Warriors, his traditional white robe is customized, with yellow accents, red borders, and a richly decorated collar. He also carries awarded medals on his left breast, signifying his important rank and status. He wears a traditional red bicorne hat with the Empire's symbol. Unlike other high-ranking Marines, he actually wears his marine coat with his arms in the sleeves. Underneath that, he wears an orange shirt, simple loose pants and boots. Overall, he appears to be a well decorated Marine. He also wields a that fits his size, slung over his shoulder.

 He also wields a  that fits his size, slung over his shoulder

- John Giant, Vice Admiral of the Imperial Capital -

John Giant:" I WON'T LET YOU ENTER THE PLAZA, REVOLUTIONARY ARMY!!!!" he yelled

Rebels:" IT'S JOHN GIANT!!!!!" they yelled in fear.

Najenda made her way further without fear as John Giant looked at her with despise.

John Giant:" YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" he said as he went to swing his blade at Najenda.

Najenda spine started glowing as smoke came out from her mouth as she activated the Sandevistan, The Apogee Punk Model.

[ A/n: Created by Dr. Vegapunk. Can be activated and deactivated on demand after a slight delay. While is activate time's slowed down by 85% for everyone but the user. Neutralizing an enemy when this model is activate gives 10% extended duration, 22% stamina. This Sandevistan has a base duration 6 seconds and cooldown 30 seconds.]

Najenda then trew a barrage of punches at John Giant, before deactivating the Sandevistan.

John Giant gasped as blood bursted out his mouth as he got sent flying and crashed into the sea.

Najenda hands started twitching as she then touched the ground activating the Anti-Gravity force making the water of the sea lift up.

Karasu:" DON'T GET TO CLOSE TO NAJENDA!!!" he yelled.

The water of the Sea ended up splashing towards the forces of the Empire and those unlucky to have Devil Fruits ended getting drowned inside of it.

Doflamingo was seen panting and beaten up as Crocodile was laying on the floor beaten and bleeding while Sabo stood there with minor injuries.